FRIDAY LAUNCH DAY....

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

FRIDAY LAUNCH DAY....

Postby grammynmaggie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:16 am

Good morning everyone....brrr cold here this am...none to soon to head south
and that I am doing in a couple hrs. after getting my med at WM.... almost ready
have to get the food out of the fridge..pulled the rig out to the street so it would be
level so I could turn on the rig fridge ready for today...I am excited to say the least
talked to real estate yesterday and he had listed the house on the web side...minus the
inside pic ...that he will now take that it is all ready..and he has hits already... :) :)
First stop tonight will be Winchester Va...at my DD house...so all for now..have a fun
filled day and stay safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Re: FRIDAY LAUNCH DAY....

Postby IrishIroamed » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 am

Woooohoooo!!! Sometimes it may seem like 'the day' may never get here, but you have arrived at your launch in one piece :D Happy travels & be safe on the roads.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:54 am

Good Morning !!! Oh Donna, so happy for you that you're done and on your way. Wishing you safe travels and enjoy your trip. I know you will with that new little one there on your first stop :D

Ks GTG is on its way, thanks for the pics and info , Sarah. So pretty there. Think that CG has to be a stop on my way west sometime. So near my usual route, time for a wee change :D

Tomorrow my sis will pick me up, much to do here yet. Not sure what's ahead, when I'll be back here, Tuesday is my dr app, hoping I learn something. Hanging in limbo is certainly not my cup of tea and I'm pretty much at the end of any rope, so many knots in it yet.

I'm so far behind on here, red every where and not much time this morning or mind either, to try to catch up. Hoping all is well with all of you, no one seriously ill or in troubled times.

Take care and safe travels for all on the roads,
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby chalet05 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:50 am

Good Morning!

Donna, I am excited you are on your way after your very busy summer!

CArol, I hope things start going your way! Will be waiting for your doctor report.

Thrilled to be at the GTG and meeting Catherine and Sarah at last! Great to see everyone else again! This is such a beautiful spot! Weather is cool and cloudy this morning. After the calm yesterday, the wind came up and I could hear the 'waves' on the shore last night.

Everyone have a great day and travel safe!
Anita
chalet05

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 am

Really happy for you Donna. Safe travels.
CArol, we really miss you - yes you would love this park.
I did finally get one photo from Karen's camera made Tuesday when she practiced enter/exit kayak so that is your morning treat from KS:
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 am

Okay ladies, signal improved and I just posted some photos from yesterday in the gtg section.
Know many of the ladies got some better shots so hopefully they will add some more to this set.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Return to Morning Coffee