Wednesday, further West

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday, further West

Postby carolb » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 am

G'morning all:)

Crikey, Sarah, you had a long day! Getting lost in the cg is something I would do :lol:

Peg & I are in Ohio! April was not so gracious about letting Peg have the front seat, so Peg was gracious about letting April be a lap dog--a 35 lb lap dog :roll: . Well, that lasted a couple hours, then Peg & I decided to be alpha dogs, & April un-graciously moved to the back seat :lol: But all is well, & we're down to 900 miles left to go!

Spent the night with a fellow Trekker who fixed us an amazing lasagne dinner last night. Peg is still sleeping comfy in the house, dogs & I cozy in the Trek. Of course I'm up way early & having my coffee in HB, but looking forward to a light breakfast with Chris & Peg before we take off around 8:30-ish.

Soooo, really having great travels with Peg, & sooooooo excited to be heading to the GTG! Wish y'all could be there too...

Y'all have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Re: Wednesday, further West

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:41 am

Good morning Carol and the rest of you!

Off to work this morning. I posted the pics of my trip on my blog so take a look-see if you would like!

http://socaldreamin.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... -2014.html

Have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 am

Morning Carolb ...good morningPeg&Barbie.... And all to come... Well it's official now
I posted a picture on facebook of the for sale sign in the yard!!!... Can you believe it?..
I can hardly!!!... I still have at least a day and a half Of work to do.. So will post more later
Everybody at the GTG... have fun!!! Everyone else have a fun filled day And be safe....donna
grammynmaggie

Postby chalet05 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 am

Good Morning,

Donna, I am so excited for you! I hope the house sells quickly. You have really worked hard this summer.

Shame on April not sharing the front seat, but she's still a sweet girl!! Peggy has more patience than I would have had! Carol and Peggy, glad the trip is going well!

Today is dentist appointment which got changed from 10 until 2:20. Sure messed up my plans for the day! Will visit an uncle and cousin before hand. Haven't quite figured out how to squeeze in other things I wanted to do - like a trip to a cemetery out in the country.

Everyone have a good day and safe travels to all on the road!
Anita
chalet05

Postby JudyJB » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 am

Got up early to try to get a COE campground in Florida but pushed the button a second too late. Will try tomorrow.

I discovered my infamous brother has been lying to case workers at rehab center saying he was prominent architect!!! I was furious and clued them in about all his previous bouts with depression, attempted suicide, and lying plus involuntary commitment 7 years ago. He also told them I had lots of money and would help him find an apartment!! I sent him long text about how tired I was with lying and excuses and would NOT find or pay for an apartment for him. He now says they are trying to get him into psych facility which is really what he needs. I am good with that and feeling less stressed

Headed to Bend, Oregon. this morning after picking up slew of prescriptions. My trigger finger is really bothering me so glad of hand surgeon appointment on Oct 6 in Napa where son lives. Had cortisone shot there last year which fixed it but it is now back. Probably need to get it snipped. Also looking forward to spending some time with son and grand kids.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee