Monday on the move

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Monday on the move

Postby carolb » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:25 am

G'morning all:)

Sarah, Tina--did you make it to the gtg? Catherine, you're too funny! Maybe you need to tow a refrigerator behind the big van :lol: Martha, you've got Lori & Ernie there? Been wondering where they were...

Cool 38deg here this a.m.! Eagerly awaiting Peg's arrival, packing those last minute things, will get in a last trip around the yard with the riding mower this afternoon. Can't believe we'll be on our way to the gtg tomorrow :shock:

I'm attempting to make some GOOD chili this a.m. I wing it every time I make it, so no telling what it will be like. If it's decent, will share at the gtg...

That's about it! Y'all have a great day, be safe always, & see many of you soon! 8-)
carolb

Re: Monday on the move

Postby Irmi » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:43 am

Good morning Carolb & everyone!

Carol, that is so exciting that you and Peggy will be leaving to meet the group for the KS GTG! I wish we could join you, but this year it's just not possible. We're elated though that we finally have the motorhome, The Monster, parked in our driveway and it's running! We only had to pay for the parts for the second repair since the diagnosis for the repair the first time was incorrect. Today we're taking the motorhome and the Ford Focus for the completion of the Blue Ox installation and then have the course on putting the two together.

For those of you on the road, safe travels. Velda, has hubby recovered from the shingles? For those of you with health issues, my thoughts are with you. Sue, let us know if you decide to foster a collie. Here's wishing all of you a super day!
Irmi

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:46 am

Good morning, Carol and Irmi...and all that follow....
Yes, Carol, we're in LA and visiting with Martha and the folks here....Martha & I did some touring on Saturday. We visited a Plantation home and had lunch on Po Boys...Mmmmmmmmmmm GOOD ;) We'll be here until the beginning of Oct. then head east to southern GA... I do have photos and will try to get them to photobucket sometime real soon...

Today will be wash and cleaning day for me...but right now am getting my coffee in me.... :roll: :)

Okay, not awake yet, so will get anther cup and read on to catch up here...

Have a great day, all...
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 am

Good morning from KS
Yes, I found KS. Can you believe I drove over 800 miles without getting lost or even making a wrong turn then got inside the campground and wandered around lost for 15 minutes :oops:
I have the most perfect spot for watching the sunrise this time of year and I did get to see it this morning. Sorry no pix but here is one of the wild sunflowers at back of my site
Wishing everyone a great day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby chalet05 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:34 am

Good Morning!

It is killing me to sit so close to the GTG! My original plan had been to arrive in this area day after tomorrow so that's when appointments are.

All the food talk for the GTG makes me laugh! I doubt anyone will starve. :lol:

A beautiful day started by my telling my two 'good ole boy' neighbors that I'd appreciate it if they didn't leave the dog tied up outside while they go fishing because the dog barks! I didn't even get a huffy remark!

Irmi, glad you have the MH back. My trusted mechanic here charged me for window wash fluid after I had just filled the tank two days before. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Then I discovered he didn't 'fix' the tire pressure after he rotated the tires! I aired up the front, but now having to 'unair' the duallys (a new experience). He took over from his dad so I'm starting to wonder tho my cousin thinks this 'kid' is tops.

Sarah, I'm on alert because I have no trouble getting lost in campgrounds!

Plan to clean outside today and then grandkids have flute and fencing this evening.

Safe travels to all on the road and everyone have a great day!!
Anita
chalet05

Postby MandysMom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Irma, yes, husband recovered quickly from shingles. I attribute that to the fact that I got him in to get anti-virals right away plus I gave him L-Lysine which is an amino acid that is also antiviral, plus the green drinks packed with nutrition he drinks each morning. He recovered lots faster than I did back in 72 and has no lasting post heretic shingles pain. Praise the Lord! Next thing up is a visit to ENT surgeon who did his cancer surgery in June 2013 to figure out why his nose keeps bleeding a little most days and to schedule the final surgery to seal a tiny place at the back of the palate graft and ease scar tissue.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee