Saturday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Saturday

Postby carolb » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:29 am

G'morning all! :)

Anita, your post did show up first yesterday, even though you "didn't check" ;) Yep, that's another "issue" with opening MC--will there be two or more of us "opening" at the same time :lol: :lol: Someone out there may be typing as I type this now, right???

Well, Ava, glad to hear you made it through the surgery. Lotsa bandages--will you get back to work on Mon?? BJ, is the "Toby" you're talking about who is playing with Mitzi, is that the same dog that caused so much uproar in the house?? Hey, he's lovin his lil sis!

CArol, so funny you should mention bro & I building our own garage--that's the joke between us. For the past 6 years, we'd say "We'll build it this fall." Come fall, it was "we'll build it in spring" Come spring, "we'll build it this fall" For 6yrs like that! :lol: :roll: Thus, the decision to finally get a "pre-fab." It'll get here one of these days :P

Liz, I sent you a PM--western MA is in my backyard, & I'm itching to get away for a few days!

Y'all have a great day & safe travels always 8-)
carolb

Re: Saturday

Postby Oma » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 am

Good morning,

It's been a while since I checked in and it seems as if lots been happening. Ava hope your arm heals quickly and what a sweetie for helping with Scout. The kindness towards each other is what drew me into this group.

Judyjb. I hope your brother is able to make a good recovery. I too have a brother that had issues but he finally got it together. There is still hope!

Marslet and others who need prayers at this time they are coming your way. Hugs too!

CArol work is coming very slowly with one hand but getting done. Just got cleared to drive locally but told to avoid traffic that would cause me to clench my hand into a fist gripping the wheel. I think in a couple of weeks I'll be well enough to drive to sam's club. Want to join me?

Dave and I are at Lazy Day RV this morning to drop off the 5th wheel for its yearly service then on to Ikea for shopping.

Wishing everyone peace and happiness.

Vicki/Oma
Oma

Postby cnq50b » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:15 am

Good morning Carolb, Vicki & all who follow,

Carol, we might need to start a prayer chain for that garage if it doesn't happen this year!
Vicki, Sam's or Costco would be my first place to visit too if I had driving restrictions for a while. :D
Ava, hope you allow yourself some time to take it easy & let that arm heal. Glad they got it all this time.
JudyB, I'm holding you & your brother in my prayers - hope he gets situated where he can be cared for & you can trust that he will be ok.
Marslet, continued prayers for the loss of your brother - be gentle with yourself - he would want that.
Kathleen, we're all with you - waiting on pins & needles until you get the final verdict from the insurance company. No matter they say though, do get another estimate as others have recommended - you never know how creative someone else can be.
Anita, I'm so happy to see you in the area - I'm looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks. Glad to see your DD reconnecting with you. :D
Sarah, glad they took those bandages off - hope Nicky stops licking his foot so he can get released from the cone! ;)
Liz, I can't wait to catch up with your blogs - maybe a little later today.

Finally cooler weather has settled in here. I'm ready to be done with the 90's - ready for Fall. Looking forward to the KS GTG - praying for everyone's safe & enjoyable travels as you make your way here. Sorry I wasn't any help in your routing, Sandi - but I avoid i-70 thru the mountains like the plague. My routes may not be as scenic but they are low stress. :lol:

Had my first cup of coffee - ready to get my next one...
Stay safe....
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby chalet05 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:09 am

Good Morning,

As Catherine said, it is cooler here! Yesterday was windy, a little rain and, quite frankly, I did nothing but catch up my checkbook!

When opening MC, which I rarely do, I type my post; then I open the forum in another tab which lets me check to see if someone beat me to the 'submit' button.

I'll get some things done this morning and probably head out to my aunt and uncle's for a bit. Hoping for a trip to the zoo tomorrow with at least the younger granddaughter, but she has come down with a cold.

Ava, hope the arm didn't keep you awake and that it feels better this morning! Vicki, nice that your arm is progressing well.

The GTG is just around the corner! I am so looking forward to it even though I have to come back up here on Saturday for the day and night.

Wishing you all many smiles today and safe travels!
Anita
chalet05

Postby Redetotry » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:13 am

Good Morning, It feels like fall!!! the cool air came as the weatherman promised :) :) supposed to be cool now for awhile. I hope the 101 heat index days are gone! Yes Carol, Toby is the same bad boy who was causing all the trouble. The scary thing is though, twice since they have started playing together, just all of a sudden he has pounced her. It's no fun separating fighting dogs. She doesn't really fight just screams. I don't know what to think or do as it is totally unpredictable. I think he has a screw loose!
DH surprised me with a Fitbit Zip this morning for my birthday! I finally got it set up but when selecting the time zone the only one for the US was a Pacific/Canada, none for central or any other US location in the drop down that included remote places around the world. Oh well will figure it out later it's too early to think too hard.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby avalen » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 am

good morning ladies
woke up groggie from the pain pills but dogs have been out and fed, now I'm going back to bed.
each day will be better but I do plan on going back to work on Monday.
ya'll have a great day
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby jwillis54 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:35 am

This is a fun Saturday for me! I have a wedding to perform--this time at a Horse Arena! Out here people love to wed in a country setting. Hay bales are set up inside for seating. In the past I have performed weddings in the back country, at old Pony Express Stops, on ranches, and so on. Love it all.

Jane :D
Jane travels the west in a 2014 Flagstaff Mac popup and 2006 Ford E 150 tow vehicle
Adventures posted at: http://janesjournals.com
jwillis54

Postby Bethers » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 am

No need to worry about double openings to morning coffee. Eventually I'll get the threads merged!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby grammynmaggie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 am

Good afternoon everyone... Past morning now I'm just a little late
Rainy and cool here today.. was carrying things out to the garage
I slipped on the Wet sidewalk... On my knee....Its ok but it hurt for a while
So decided I will not do that today... Instead I am out in the rig working
Moving things around making room Stuff like that.... And watching and listening
To Penn State football game.... That's all I'm up to for right now...
Have a fun filled day and be safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Return to Morning Coffee