Tuesday Techie

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday Techie

Postby carolb » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:55 am

G'morning all :)

Hey, as low-tech as I am, I may have a tip to offer :o Anita, my browser closed on me the other day. I reloaded, & used the "return to previous session" icon--& I found everything just as it was! I don't know if your browser page has that--I use MozFoxFire & had noticed that option before, but never used it. Well, after getting closed down, I tried it & it worked! Fancy that, for an internet challenged person like me :lol:

Well BJ, sounds like Toby & Mitzi are not only getting along, but they're in cahoots playing tricks on you :lol: Hooray for Nicky! Getting back to normal:) Red, "breast enlargement" by wasps? :roll: Only you! :lol:

Thought I was done with all appts, then realized Tigg needs his rabies booster. On top of that, my broken tooth painfully reminded me that I need to get that pulled. Fortunately, got appts for both later this week.

Beautiful day today! Will move some earth :lol: Cutting sod from high spots in the lawn & moving it to low spots. Barbie, I'm jealous of your garage :mrgreen: Can't wait for mine to get here...

So I'm off to walk dogs & get busy with my day. Hope y'all have a great one & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Re: Tuesday Techie

Postby Redetotry » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 am

carolb wrote:G'morning all :)
Beautiful day today! Will move some earth :lol: Cutting sod from high spots in the lawn & moving it to low spots. Barbie, I'm jealous of your garage :mrgreen: Can't wait for mine to get here...

And here I was picturing you building your new garage Carol! :D Sorry you have to go to the dentist I remember when a trip to the dentist meant I got that wonderful gas that made me feel soooo good. They don't seem to do that anymore,someone probably decided that it altered the brain or something, or else too many people were doing unnecessary appointments.

I've already had my gang out for their morning walks, Mitzi does not want to wait her turn but the other two do not want to share their walk with her. She actually doesn't really walk, it's more like she races down the street, stopping only when she hits the end of the leash or finds a tasty morsel. She barks if we meet another dog, one of the bad habits she quickly picked up. She will probably be expelled from obedience class the first night as I read in the class schedule that dogs who barked excessively will not be allowed.

I hope you all have something fun planned for the day.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby jwillis54 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:22 am

Mornin All,

Moving slow...back to work tomorrow! :geek:
Jane travels the west in a 2014 Flagstaff Mac popup and 2006 Ford E 150 tow vehicle
Adventures posted at: http://janesjournals.com
jwillis54

Postby Olive6001 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am

Good morning, all. Sounds like people and pups are busy today. Like Jane, I'm moving slow, not moving the rig at all. When I close my eyes, I see the road moving toward me. I think that means it's time to park. :lol:

Olive is glad we're stopped. She told me so. I'll do some cooking and cleaning. She'll sleep.
Nikki and Olive
2005 B Touring Cruiser
Olive6001

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Morning gone but it was at least a little more productive than others lately.
Van is in the shop for a recall fix plus new cabin filter. Made quick grocery store run before giving up my transportation for the day. Nice pot of chicken/ vegetables soup simmering - hope it taste as good as it smells.
Nicky continuing to do well. My opinion, real answer when he goes for his post op check up tomorrow and with any luck the lab results on tumors/growths will be in with good news so we can move forward with KS plans.
Am staring at a mountain of paper work that I cannot seem to get motivated to conquer. That needs to be done before I leave.
Beautiful day out, low 90s, light breeze and lower humidity. Enjoyed coffee on pouch this morning until something kicked my allergies back into high gear - sniffing, sneezing and hacking again - no fun.
Enjoy what is left of your day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Return to Morning Coffee