Monday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Monday

Postby carolb » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:38 am

G'morning all :)

Wow, I missed a day, & so much happened! Red, soooooo good to see you back, figured you'd been making those "life changes" you experienced after the loss of your brother :( So sad for your continued losses/woes, especially losing your sweet Tyler :cry: I & my pups were lucky enough to spend time with you, & Tyler was such a great host to all of us....Now with you & Dawn back, it feels more like "home" for me--you two added so much to MC when I first joined!

Ava, please take Anita's advice--you have a tough job dealing with not only the "challenged" kids, but also with their parents. Oh, I think someone else mentioned the "over sensitive" parent thing too. Hope dr can get back to your cancer treatment again--more surgery? Sarah, continued prayers for your niece. Sue, your travel plans sound great--love your menu too :D

...& so many other thing going on...love all you wonderful ladies! Have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Re: Monday

Postby Redwahine » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:17 am

Good morning everyone. It is so nice to hear from all of you. Thank you for all the warm wishes. I'm trying to read and catch up on the lives and happenings on the WRV. I'm Up early for the Monday morning routine. The visiting nurse comes at 7:30 on Mon to draw blood and change the dressing for DHs PIC line. Then I start the I.V. drip. I usually get up early to pick up around the house and get the I.V. solutions out of the fridge to cool to room temp. But this morning is impossible to pick up. We started the rearrange and sort and clean out process this weekend to get the house ready to list for sale. There are piles of stuff every where. DH is in a wheel chair and not able to do much more than supervise and add commentary. :roll: Hope everyone has a fun and safe day. Aloha.
Redwahine

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

Good morning Carolb ,Red and everyone.... yes it is very good to see you Red
and Dawn back on the forum.... I pray that things are starting to look up for you Red
Well took a day off yesterday... Took the rig out for a spin It needs to move at least once a month
So we went to the pet store, Joann Fabric... Then stop at Giant Eagle A local grocery store chain
Got a bunch of good salad stuff From their salad bar... And stop at Shenango lake To eat our lunch
Gave Maggie Some chicken from the salad Found out she doesn't like ranch dressing lol... then came home.. messed around a little while with a few yard sale stuff... then laid out my quilt blocks
I have done so far on the bed just to see what it would look like... looks good to me.. I posted a picture on FB... But I'm going to make a art and craft blog about it... So will post link here when I do
Today is getting down to the nitty gritty Of the yard sale... I spoke to my son this morning And he is going To come on his day off this week.. And help me move big stuff out to the yard.. We're supposed to get scattered Shower so I will Cover everything I get out there... I'm hoping most of the showers pass around us... well washer shut off and laundry is ready to hang... so everyone have a fun filled day and stay safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 am

Good Morning Ladies !!, it is sooo nice to see you back Chris, you've been in my prayers, have seen on FB all the crap that keeps hitting on you. So sorry about Tyler, my buddy is getting very old and these losses of my friends here, I feel so for all of you. Stay around ok ?? You've been really missed.

Maggie and I, are back home (RV)". Grands started school this morning, this Gram is no longer needed so wondering now how to fill my time. Think I might stay overnight from time to time over at DD's but it won't be the same. I'll keep RV at this CG until my trip to NC, as it's more convient to meet up with my "driver" . I'm surprised no one has inquired who I might have found :roll: :lol: I will leave the RV parked here while I go up to my sisters for dr app, not sure how long I might be up there.

Need to get off of here have to walk up to the front and pay rent and this is to be one of the hottest days. Hope you all have a great day. Those traveling enjoy the scenery and Stay Safe,

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby Redetotry » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:07 am

Good Morning, And it is a good one here, the boys have finally decided the puppy isn't going anywhere and called a truce. Whew, I was wondering for awhile if we were all going to be done in by this tiny bit of fluff. She is pretty easy as she learns very fast, which of course I'm going to have to be careful of which one of us gets trained! I am most grateful that she taught herself to use the piddle pads and usually sleeps through the night.

So good to see Red and Dawn back! Red so sorry to hear about Tyler. Sending lots of good thoughts and energy to you and your DH. I can't imagine where you are getting the energy to do all the work of getting your house ready to sell in the middle of all that is going on in your life. Remember to take care of you too.

Carolb I hope you didn't work too hard over the weekend. Donna, good luck with your yard sale. I hope it doesn't rain and lots of people come out.

I'm hoping to make it to yoga class this morning before my bones are too stiff to do a downward dog!!

OK, CArol, give!! Did you find a cabana boy?!?
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 am

OOOOHHH.. I Cabana a boy...!!! No wonder she was being so close mouth
You are the sly one Carol..lollollol!!
grammynmaggie

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 am

Or I can see the blog now. "Driving Ms CArol" ...... :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby cnq50b » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:15 am

Good morning all,

So good to see you back, Red. I've been worried that you had hit some stressful times - so sorry about Tyler & your DH's health struggles. You've been in my prayers so will keep you on the list. You have been missed!
And you too, Dawn. Glad to see you back. Are you heading to Florida? Or maybe already there?
Brenda, that's a bummer about the trailer, but good that it things are repairable. Hope the insurance company figures it out so you get on your way again.
CArol, did you get Pedro as a driver????? :o
Sue, Sorry you aren't going to make it to KS but totally understand about keeping Sassy closer to home & comfy. I know you'll enjoy the time with your BFF celebrating their 50th.
Ava, you've got a tough job. Hope you don't let those comments get to you to much - you're providing a valuable service to the kids you transport each day - they need you.

I'm in sunny CA with my kids. Flew into LA Thursday, spent time with son & daughter-in-law. They had a 'beach day' on Saturday - tons of work putting that together. Glad I could be with them & help a little. Then came down to SanDiego with my baby girl & her boyfriend Sat evening. I like the pace of this town better, but still hate the highways. Enjoying the week down here - hope to have a miniGTG with Sharon & Lyn & then fly back on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a good day - whatever that might be... stay safe.
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby Rufflesgurl » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 am

Good morning all.

Red so sorry for all the things in your life that haven't gone well and for the loss of your Tyler. Good luck getting your house ready to put on the market. That's such a huge job - you'll find things you never knew you had. My house sold but it fell out of escrow a couple weeks ago so just in limbo right now. It's not fun keeping everything perfect when the market has changed and wonder if I should take it off the market or whatever. Hope you have better luck! Hang in there.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby JudyJB » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Here at gorgeous Pacific Beach state park. Foggy with occasional sun but view of ocean when fog lifts. Got bike battery charging so I can go out exploring later. Still using cell phone directly and as a tethered hotspot and it hardly uses any bandwidth. Should have new jetpack in a couple of days via FedEx.

Made 6 pasties yesterday so have lots of handy froZen meals. Have good day everyone.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby jwillis54 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi all, still morning here--barely.

Rather than post a link to my blog, I pasted in all the content in another women,s rv forum post. That might be easier for some. Thanks for those who read my blog and I am enjoying getting to know the rest of you here, and on your own blogs!
:D :D :D :D
Jane travels the west in a 2014 Flagstaff Mac popup and 2006 Ford E 150 tow vehicle
Adventures posted at: http://janesjournals.com
jwillis54

Return to Morning Coffee