RAIN ON WED.

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

RAIN ON WED.

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:57 am

Good morning everyone... rain day today and then a string was gorgeous days to come
so that means yard sale on Saturday ... finally get rid of some of this stuff... one way or another
it will I'll find a new home this summer... went to the eye doctor yesterday... cataracts are getting worse of course.... but he said since I had not had my glasses changed for 8 years
But doing that would probably help a lot... did tell me that blurry vision and double vision
was probably caused by cataracts... wait to you see my funky new glasses... could not afford their cheapest pare...$350.00... especially since I might be getting cataracts surgery within a couple of years for less.... so I got some for a total of 118.00.. including the eye exam... my insurance should pay for the rest of my exam on the retina and other minor problems... so I guess I better get busy
getting ready for the yard sale... yay have fun... have a fun filled day and be safe donna
grammynmaggie

Re: RAIN ON WED.

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 am

Good Morning !!! Hot, Hot, Hot here already. Maggie and I, have had our walk, if you can call it that, worries me how she starts out peppy for a few mins then she is panting and dragging. She doesn't want to come back inside, I think she is totally bored. I do have things to occupy myself but all she can do is sleep. Our stay at this park is coming to an end, we'll soon be in a new area for walks, cooler weather is alllooonnnggg ways off !!!!!! :roll:

Thanks for all the ideas on my WII problem, Think I checked most of them but will give it all a try again. The idea of remote and program still working together, how do I check that?? Need to find more info.

Finally bought a Swiffer wet jet for these floors. Not a large area, so doing by hand not that big of a deal, but hey think I just needed to buy something !! :lol: Will come in handy when I get back to NC to freshen up that place without exerting myself much on those floors. :o can you say LAZY :lol: I will do these floors more often which is good. One project on list for today, better get movin'

So much going on with everyone, hard to keep up, but fun trying :D
Stay Safe, those traveling, watch that other guy out there on those roads,
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 am

Good morning everyone especially Donna and CArol, what a beautiful morning here in Clinton Township sun and birds and peaceful quiet...
I got the wedding story finished after a fashion and posted in general room.
My granddaughter Joy and her fiancé will go with me to dinner this evening... they have wheels I do not so grams pays! no problem... love that girl... she has been a Joy all of her life and now she has only a year and a half left to become an RN...
Hope the door is open to the house as I need to shower and most of all do a load of laundry!
Shadow keeps looking for Morley but he is up north in Alpena... he simply does not understand that... Dogs are very sensitive just like we are...
Have a great day and enjoy what you must do... oh yes Donna good news on the biopsy!
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Acadianmom » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 am

CArol, I hope you like the wet jet more than I do. I have dark brown tiles and it leaves a streaked and cloudy film on the floor. After I used their liquid I sprayed plain water on the floor and mopped with new pad and that helped. I do like mopping with the pads and not getting my hands wet.

Not much going on here. Yesterday my son locked his keys in his car and I had to go bring him his extra key. It's been a long time since that happened so maybe he is growing up. I use to get so mad at him over losing his keys. He has both of them now so hope he can keep up with them. While I was in Lafayette I went shopping for a while. I have been looking for a Kitchen Aid timer with no luck. Guess I will have to order one on line. It seems to be the timer my DH gets along with best. It's big enough that he doesn't lose it and it's simple to set. They try to make things so complicated these days. I found some $10 jeans that I don't need but it's hard to pass up $10 jeans. :lol:

I told my son I would go with him to take his dog to the vet for a check up this afternoon. That dog hit the jackpot when he got hit by a car and ended up in their yard. He's looking good. Just a big goofy dog. He has a lot of the looks of a German Shepherd but none of the aggression. No telling what he has been through but he's afraid to ride in a car. He's too big for my biggest kennel and I don't think a bigger kennel would fit in my son's car.

I have been wanting a WII but I don't know what to look for. I don't want something with a lot of kid games.

I have a cattle women's meeting tonight at the restaurant I don't like. The restaurant that burned isn't making much progress rebuilding. I heard they bought one of the old closed restaurants but there are always rumors going around. There's construction going on by Walmart and people were saying we were getting a Canes but the newspaper says we aren't.

Better get moving. I have an appointment for a hair cut tomorrow so should I wash my hair today or can it make it 'til tomorrow. Decisions, Decisions. :roll:

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby avalen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Good morning,
first morning of school went real well, my route is so
easy its shameful :roll:
enjoy your day
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Glad you got a break on your route, Ava. Hope it lasts. :D
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Morning Coffee