Rabbits!! From on the Road...

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Rabbits!! From on the Road...

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 am

Rabbits....and it's August 1st!!! In a little while we'll hit the road and head for Mitch's....but got to have my coffee and internet fix first... ;) Had a good night's rest....This is a fairly new KOA and well laid out...and Spinner sure enjoyed the Pet Park for running off leash....

Not much to add right now...and I need more coffee....so will stop for now...

Have a great day, all..................
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Rabbits!! From on the Road...

Postby IrishIroamed » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 am

Rabbits! And hi Lori - welcome back. Been waiting for your breakfasts, but I'll let you slide since you're on the road. :D Be safe and have a blast (which seems to be the only thing to do) at Mitch's.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby avalen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 am

good morning ladies, finally, the last day of the month and end of the week. :D Back to work today but I feel relieved to
have good air conditioning knowing there will be no breakers tripping during my absence and have my animals suffering.
Have 8 stitches in my arm from the surgery on the cancer. He took out extra skin hoping for me not to have to come back
for more cutting. Its sore but it will heal.
Had a good rain storm come through for a few minutes last night. It washed everything down and was a welcome change.
Not really much else to say this morning but I forgot rabbits again.
Ya'll have a great day.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Colliemom » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 am

Morning everyone,

Lori, sue is nice seeing you posting again. Missed your cheery good mornings and breakfast as well. Have fun at Mitch's.

Not much doing here of late. Same old, same old. Been reading morning posts, but not posting myself. Everybody looks busy. Donna, hope you eventually get down to the bottom of your painting so you can get your place on market this year. Carolb, good to see you back as well, also Wendy. Barbie, I think the smoke you are getting over your way may be from Canadian forest fires way up in the Northwest territories as there are thousands of acres on fire up there and the smoke has been coming down as far as MI too. CArol, reading your posts, I can tell you are really antsy down there. Sure wish you were up here in MI and we could go out west together.

Well, trip out west to SD and Yellowstone is back on the drawing board and may get off the ground yet. Friend Brenda who wanted to go this spring is waiting to see if a neighbor can go along and they may take off middle of month. So now I am looking at maps again. Neighbor across road from me are also going out if all goes well with wife's health issues. But I'm not involved with them, just coincidence.

Off to town this morning to pick up some things for my short camping trip on Monday, so I'm going to go read some more posts and then get my act in gear. Have a window in glass shop getting repaired, so waiting for them to call before I go up. Have a nice day everyone.

Ava, you snuck in before I posted :) /Glad you finally got your AC taken care of and hopefully all the skin cancers too. Hard to believe it's back to work time for you already.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Acadianmom » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:00 am

Darn, I forgot rabbits again. I got Louie (cat) to the vet. I wanted to run some errands but it was raining and I still don't have an umbrella in my car. I know we have some floating around here somewhere. There were 2 in the motorhome at one time. Need to look through all the stuff I took out of there.

There is one wild tom cat that didn't make it to the clinic to get neutered when I was bring all the barn cats. Since all the females have been spayed I wasn't too worried about catching him. I am going to set up the trap and see if I can catch him and he's going to get fixed. I think he's the one that is fighting with the other cats and causing the abscesses.

Wish I was going to the lake but I have a shower to go to tomorrow. I would rather go fishing but there is rain predicted for the next week.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby JudyJB » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Going to be a quiet day today. I'm in a campground in Washington state, not too far from Mt Rainier. Went there a few days ago, so no more sightseeing for a couple of days. I'll be heading out early Sunday morning to go north to the Olympic Peninsula for well over a week. Relatively short drive but want to beat Sunday traffic.

Got a new textbook for one of my classes, so I have to read it--yuck! :( Bad enough to read a textbook as a student, and most of this stuff was in the old textbook, but I still have to get familiar with it. Plus, then I have to find stuff I can use to make us four new discussion topics and four writing assignments. The old ones were in the old book so I can't use them again. And all of this may only be for a couple of semesters as we are changing the course again next spring. It's a lot of work for not much result. (Textbook authors change books often so students have to buy new instead of used and to drive faculty crazy! It is a real rip-off since there is often little really new.) OK, will get off my rant.

At least the campground is quiet and the weather good--not too hot or cold. Getting my battery charged so I can go for a bike ride later, at least, to break up the boredom.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee