Wonderful Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wonderful Wednesday

Postby SoCalGalcas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am

Do I really get to start MC? I can't believe it! I am going camping with several people. I'll be next to my daughter and sil. People come and go during the time we are there. It is much fun and lots of good food. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

Postby Acadianmom » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 am

Have a good trip. As much as I complain about traveling with my son I miss our trip with my grandson. He is in Turkey with his mother. I don't know why he couldn't have stayed with us. She leaves him with her sister and goes off with her friends. I think he's ready to come home. My son showed me how to do Face Time with him. With all the mess that's going on in the world I don't think this is a good time to go to Turkey.

I started browning some chuck steak to cook in gravy early this morning. It's not often that I cook but I was hungry for rice and gravy. My DH is not suppose to eat pepper so that limits what I feel like i can make. I am so use to cooking with Tony's seasoning.

I went to Sam's yesterday so guess I'll stay home. It wasn't bad at Sam's but the traffic in Lafayette was terrible. I don't know how people that live in big cities fight that everyday. There was an accident coming back into Abbeville. It was hard to tell what happened but looks like someone tried to change lanes and hit another car.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:38 am

Good morning !! Getting close to noon, but still morning here :D Sounds like fun Lyn, hope weather is good for a good time .

Things are slow here this morning, kids are watching their DVD's over and I'm letting them. I'm tired or something this morning, just feel like doing nothing. Finished a book I started months ago, now what ?? :roll:

Did take Maggie out on her leash in front here, before its to hot to be out that way. Usually I let her out back to walk around, it's all fenced, but she likes walking circles around the pool. Cant leave her out there alone anymore, not sure if she wanted me or didn't see well or what but she fell into the deep end of the pool yesterday eve. I was close and managed to get her out before she panicked. She looked like she might be ok at swimming, fat little thing, was able to keep her head above water till I got her. So, that is the excitement of the week here !! This was her first swimming time :)

Wishing you all a good day, sun is out and a pretty day here, but about 4 it gets really ugly outside. Swimming later, hopefully not for Maggie though :D

Have a good one and Stay Safe !!
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby Redetotry » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:49 am

Have a good time on your trip Lyn. Gosh where is everyone this morning!? I am waiting for the storms to move out so I can take my shower, so far not having much luck and it is 10:30 here. I just went down in the basement looking for something and noticed a wet spot on the floor near a bunch of pipes coming out of the ceiling. I looked up and saw the wood around the pipe was wet, ACK not a good sign!!! Plumber can't come until tomorrow afternoon, hope the spot stays small!
Glad I got my walk in early but now I'm ready to get cleaned up and go shopping, the lunch selection here doesn't look that good.
I see Martha and CArol posted while I was writhing. Glad Maggie is ok and you were able to get to her before she panicked. Martha I seldom put pepper or salt in anything I cook except a little salt in mashed potatoes. I use fresh or dried herbs and usually garlic as seasonings. I don't like pepper on just about anything except chicken and dumplings and sometimes green beans. DH likes pepper but he adds it to his food along with a very liberal coating of hot pepper flakes or a hot sauce of some kind!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Return to Morning Coffee