Its Monday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Its Monday

Postby avalen » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:16 am

:D
Good morning ladies, up early today enjoyed the sunrise.
We had a good storm come through last evening, good rain but didn't last long.
Cleaning house today and doing other errands.
Thats all thats on the agenda.
Ya'll have a great day and be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Its Monday

Postby Irmi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 am

Good morning Ava & everyone!

Ava, I hope the storms are dropping your temperatures some.

It's warm here on the east coast and it's humid but it's still better than the winter weather here. Been working on estate business all morning. Hopefully the rest of the day will be easier.

I'm enjoying all the blogs and posts of everyone's travels. Hopefully we'll be doing the same thing soon. Have a good day everyone.
Irmi

Postby SoCalGalcas » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 am

Good Morning All, The daughter and sil arrived yesterday. Lots of laughter and dinner out!
Congratulations on the new GGD Donna! Mine will be four this month, and another one on the way!
I am so enjoying all the beautiful blog pictures. A big thank you to all who post. (I can not find my camera. I know it has to be here somewhere!) Off to the pool for the morning exercise.....lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Couldn't get on here earlier today. So here I am now! :D

Was lazy most of the day, but went out to play golf on my league tonight. It started pouring rain on the way to the golf course :roll: . It stopped tho, by the time I got there. Then I didn't have enough money with me to pay the fee so had to borrow it from one of my fellow golfers :roll: . Once we started playing, it downpoured again :roll: . But didn't last too long and I was prepared with my rain coat. Lost my ball in the giggle weeds on one hole and realized I didn't have any more golf balls with me (dozens of them at home :roll: ) so had to borrow a ball from on of the ladies :roll: . Just not prepared tonight at all! I did get some really good shots in, tho! :D So that made me feel better! (we won't mention the really bad shots :oops: ).

Posted a bunch of stuff on Craigs List tonight to sell. Want to get a larger kayak and a smaller bike. Also selling my bike rack for the car because it doesn't fit on my Jeep with the spare tire, so I need to get a different one. Also selling my cartop carrier I took to CA and back since that doesn't fit my Jeep either. Hopefully, these things will sell quickly! Posted them in our laundry room too.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee