Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday

Postby carolb » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 am

G'morning all :)

Ava, keeping good thoughts for you...Kathleen, I agree with wrapping the toe to the next one. Been there, done that--it was dr's suggestion, since there is "nothing to do" about a broken toe. Anita, sorry about cousin :( , & I did hear about all the flooding in Alaska. Hope it hasn't hampered your trip too much.

Ha! I'm getting paid for being a stupid tax payer :roll: Filed my taxes hurriedly while on the road, wrote them a check for a little over a thousand. Got a letter yesterday that I'm getting it all back due to my error & their recalculations--& getting almost $10 interest to boot :lol:

Y'all have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Re: Wednesday

Postby BayouLady » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:46 am

Good Morning Carol and all to follow:
That is great news, a little lagniappe with your taxes Carol. Where are you going to spend it ? :lol:

Ava, saying prayers for a good report.

Kathleen wrapping the toes is probably the only option, elevated and ice pack when you can. I keep seeing post with freezing water and alcohol, it is suppose to stay flexible.

Anita, prayers being said for your family for healing and strength.

Office is referred to as a lot of different things, some call it the black hole. on Fridays its a playground with all the salespeople, I call it a cave because I'm usually left in the dark. Communication is so lacking, sometimes we hear news from the salespeople that they hear from their customers. Now how the customers find out news first, I would like to know.

Another test done, I think I aced that one last night, a lot of common sense with safety in working with dogs and leading a class. Looking forward to getting past the book work and actually start working with an Animal Behaviorist and putting it all into place. Have I mentioned that I really hate reading? Give me the movie, graphics, sound and in about two hrs, you got the whole thing so you can move on to something else.

Looks like its going to be a Wet Wednesday here, watered plants and cleaned streets :D

Safe travels to all on the road and productive day to those at home/work.
Bonnie, Alexis and Beck
Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bonnie, Alexis and BECK
ImageImage
BayouLady

Postby gingerK » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 am

Good morning gals

Up at 4 am today, just woke right up and couldn't go back to sleep. Had to get up at 5 anyway so oh well. Got all my critters taken care of and now I need to get house taken care of!

Kathleen, I saw a tip about freezing Dawn blue dish soap in a ziploc baggie. It stays flexible so you can use it for an icepack. Lots of uses for that good ol' Dawn!

Carol, will you please come and do my taxes next year? LOL I wish I got money back-we have to pay every year. Sometimes running a business sucks.

Bonnie, sounds like you're zipping right on through that course of yours. Way to go!

I'm off, (boy, you don't know just how true that statement is! lol) so have a great day,
Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby avalen » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am

good morning ladies
we had a good rainstorm during the night but of course I missed it, didn't hear a thing! Slept right through it. Neighbor said
we had the works, lightening and thunder....I must have been in the deep sleep pattern. Everything is soaked. :D
Will get some errands done today since its payday, and also get some chores done that I might not be able to do for a
little while cause I don't know how sore my elbow will be after they cut into it. Thats tomorrow. :? :shock:
I got nothing else, ya'll have a great day
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:32 am

Good Morning coffee is gone here will make another cup soon...
Ava you are in my thoughts and prayers... what ever happens we are all here for you... I like Soos's saying about dancing in the rain! and Sarah's about a bad attitude being the only hinderance or something like that!!
My motor came for my bed yesterday... soooo Shadow and I had a real bed to sleep in last night...
Carol if you need help spending that money let me know!!
Yesterday I sat outside with two of my neighbors and gabbed for a long while...
Kelsie comes today to clean and boy have I a mess... have not kept things picked up at all... have to change the daybed sheets also... so glad for her help... maybe she can find the tiny tiny rubber gasket that fell out when I was trying to attach the pump to the bed... if not will just cap it off each time I put more air in...
I have the door open now it is not as warm today... maybe this evening I will take Shadow to the dog park again... will be a nice time for him...
Have a great day... face to the sun...
Me and My Shadow...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Redetotry » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:45 am

Good Morning, Humm I see Carol in a new career as a tax preparer! Sounds like she will be in demand! Kathy I was up at 4 also, we should have checked in and commiserated. Bonnie, do you need a dog to work with in the next part of your class, I'll be happy to send you a real challenge :D Ava I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Kathleen, I'm glad you and Shadows are back in your comfy bed.
I know why I was awake so early, the annual chigger plague has hit. Of course they aren't bothering DH and he lets the dogs on the couch when I go to bed :x I am ready to move into Elsie!! After I showed him my legs though, I think he finally got it.
Supposed to be lower humidity and temps the next couple of days so need to get out and enjoy them. Safe travels to all on the road.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am

Out of the woods to pay some bills online and of course, Ernie's in the grocery store right now....all is well here....

Have a great day, all....

Back to the woods... :roll: ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby chalet05 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

Good Morning,

I slept in and am to be ready to go about 10.

Carolb, that's one way to save money and earn interest! :lol:

Bonnie, I do better with hands on than reading instructions.

BJ, hate chiggers!

Ava, I still had a weather alert set up for Salome so I knew heavy storms were in your area!

We rode the bus from Wasilla to the Anchorage Museum yesterday. What a wonderful museum!!

I thought of all you dog lovers when we got back to the WalMart lot. A family had 2 cute black puppies for sale at $150 - no idea what breed. I couldn't believe the number of people that stopped and played! They were there for several hours and I didn't see anyone take a puppy. I think I saw several couples plus parent and (child) have a few discussions when one wanted to say yes and the other said 'No'

Must run - everyone have a good day!
Anita
chalet05

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 am

Pushing noon here. Sunny, breezy and upper 70's here today, so very nice out! However, I will be spending most of the day inside cleaning, etc.

I think I will pass on having Carolb do my taxes! Can't afford to cough up that much money to begin with! However, I am expecting almost that much soon for my rent credit. MN gives back a certain portion of your rent, based on your income to rent ratio and how much of it was used for property taxed for the apartment complex.

Good luck tomorrow, Ava! I am sure it will all turn out fine!

Have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby SoCalGalcas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Good Morning All, Ava, I have had several squamous cell CA's removed from my legs...Hope yours is not melanoma, however, my good friend had a melanoma DX several years ago and after surgery is doing quite well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I have to pay taxes every year...this income redistribution is for the birds. I did not know the IRS paid interest back to you.
Off to my old WSI women's luncheon today. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby BayouLady » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 pm

SPINNER !!!!!!!! gotta love the puppy bow ! The last camping trip, there was a little dog that looked like Spinner across from us.

Kathy, I'm getting there, two more tests to take and then I start on the internship portion at a shelter. I will be at a shelter that I don't volunteer at so I wont know their quirks but I will be training dogs there from scratch. My two have been trained, my lab has gone up to advanced classes and loves agility, but I need one from scratch.

I do better with hands on too, I need visual.

Poison oak is starting to itch again, I would have to drink two glasses of wine now I don't know if I can take the preds. Heading to the shower to let the hot water on it, I forgot who suggested the hot water, but it does help with the itch. Thank you !
Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bonnie, Alexis and BECK
ImageImage
BayouLady

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 am

BayouLady wrote:SPINNER !!!!!!!! gotta love the puppy bow ! The last camping trip, there was a little dog that looked like Spinner across from us.

:lol: Yes, Spinner is quite animated at times...He's our 4 legged baby....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to Morning Coffee