Humid Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Humid Tuesday

Postby Colliemom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:52 am

Good Morning all,

Been awhile since I have posted here. Arrived back home yesterday a bit afternoon. Was wonderful trip. Am already missing my TT. I'm sure Sassy is going to be bored now that we are home and not out walking or driving or something. Although riding in the truck was a bit hard on her hips if she was in too long, I think she enjoyed the trip. New things to sniff out, people to get attention from, doggies to say hi too etc. Now back to her boring house :lol: Seems funny not getting ready to go explore something or hit the road again. It was an adventure to say the least, and I feel way more confident in pulling a TT now after this week. Had a couple of small "issues" but nothing that can't be taken care of by dealers. One was a hitch realignment along the way as my Weight Distribution bars were dragging. Found out, my dealer set the system up wrong, now it's right.

Going to take me awhile to catch up with all that's been going on here since last week. I know there's a lot, always is. Will be spending today just relaxing, totaling up the expenses for this trip :roll: and putting pictures through Photobucket to post for you eventually. My friend Brenda is also camping with her sister and son over at Otsego, so will be going over there today probably. The mosquitos are having a ball in this weather right now as it's warm and muggy out. Scattered showers on forecast for today. This is a very slow moving weather pattern.

Trailer needs a good cleaning inside and out, but not going to happen today Mosquitos are having a field day out there this morning with the warm muggy air we have right now. Also need to get a repair done as I just barely clipped a little tree backing into a campsite and it broke off the awning support bracket that holds my awning to side of trailer :oops: .

So, off to read some posts and start catching up. Have a great day all.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Humid Tuesday

Postby grammaann » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 am

Good Morning. Glad you enjoyed your trip Sue. Sassy sounds a bit like my Logan Dog. Sure enjoys going and checking out new places, but suffers for it after. Thank goodness for doggie aspirin.

It is overcast here again today. Had rain yesterday morning, but turned off sunny in the afternoon. Now back to overcast. Going out in a while to do a bunch of errands. I have a long list of items to get into the MH ("Lil House") ( I may change that name to "Lil Haus") I'm not of German decent, but just like that spelling better. I'm American Indian (Choctaw) but not sure how "TePe or Teepee" fits.

I'm getting hungry, so got to go get some cereal. See you all later.
grammaann

Postby gingerK » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:27 am

Good morning all!

Sue it sounds like you had a wonderful time! I'm glad Sassy did so well and enjoyed herself too. Too bad about that awning clip but easy fix, I hope.

Grammaann, I remember shopping for items to outfit my TC when I got my first one-how much fun that was! I was lucky in that I had saved a lot of things from my first 2 TTs and could re-use the majority of them but I still found a bunch of things that were perfect for my new (to me) TC.

Rained again last night, will it never stop? I want to go camping at the recreation club I belong to but if it's raining it won't be much fun. I love having a campfire. Still, I'm planning on at least an overnight this week since I'm at loose ends.

Project for today is to re-varnish my porch swing. It's sitting in my garage waiting for me to get to it and I think today's the day.

Breakfast here was coffee and raspberry coffeecake. No cake left but I'll put on more coffee if you want.

Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 am

Good morning all...it is rainy here also..flooding more like
it...still painting the kitchen stuff...to wet to work outside
like a lake in the back yard...where the butterfly bushes wait
to be cut down...got the rig fixed...what an easy fix and not expencive
i did make a blog post about it this morning...well better get busy ...
have a fun day and stay safe...donna ;)
grammynmaggie

Postby avalen » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:58 am

good morning :D
I slept in, it was already daylight when I woke up :shock: I must have needed it. Today is a do nothing day, no projects, just some minor clean up here and there.
Ya'll have a great day and be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby SoCalGalcas » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

Good Morning All, All right, quit bragging about all the flooding....we are desperate for rain here. Maybe we might have a bucket or two?
Donna, I really enjoy seeing pictures of your 100 year old home. Glad the RV repairs went so well. Ava, good for you taking a rest day. You wore me out with all the work you were doing! Grammaann, I have Seneca blood...however, I inherited the German blond hair and blue eyes. Sue, glad Sassy enjoyed the trip. My Casey just wants to be with me where ever I go. (even from room to room) Have you tried those mosquito wrist bracelets? They are advertised as keeping the mosquitos away.
Lucky Kathleen and Beth, getting a visit from Liz.
I am so anxious to "get away". However it won't be until July 27th when I leave for Rock Creek. When I come to the KS GTG, I will not be in a hurry to return home! lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby Redetotry » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 am

Good morning, We are also having rain but we really needed it! It is really gloomy and dark out, makes me want to go back to bed. I should do some shopping though while it is cool. I need to get new glasses and can't seem to find frames I like. I ordered some online, didn't like them and it has been a pain trying to return them. I think instead of giving me a refund they have sent me another pair. :?

I'm glad you had a good time Sue with only a couple of minor issues. I hope the rain lets up for those of you who are having too much and Lyn, I'll work on sending some on to you!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:14 am

Good Morning !!! At my DD's for the week. Kids are watching DVD 's, tired out from wk end with their Dad. Family reunion on the beach, they had a blast and wore out this morning which is ok with me :D

I'm tired this morning, haven't slept well past couple of nights. pool looking good when and if kids find more energy that's where we all will be, hoping storms don't come in to early today. Not sure what my problem is not sleeping well, don't think anything is bothering me unless it's really hidden sub consciously and guess that's possible.

The sun is out so pretty this morning but to get out in it, so hot already, ruins the effect :roll:

So glad your trip was a good one , Sue. The more you stay out on trips in your TT, the more you will want to be gone in it ;) :D

Hope you all have a good day, don't work to hard Donna, caught up on your blog this morning, hey maybe that's why I feel so tired :lol: Ava, you're smart today, you need a rest too, :D your deck is looking great !!

Take care all, whatever you do Please Stay Safe,
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 am

Good Morning Sue and everyone else... so glad you enjoyed your trip...
Am thinking of Irmi and her family this long day... I know she will recover but after way to much death it is hard...
My Keurig stopped working again this morning... not sure exactly why... did the vinegar rinse and it worked for several days maybe it is time to retire it...
We had more rain in the night.. think today will be sunny...
Not much going on here
Me and My Shadow
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Good afternoon! Just got home from work. It was a steady day with a lot of my customers coming in after waiting for me to come back from my "vacation" :roll: .

Sunny today with the exception of one 10 minute downpour from a wayward cloud. Many of the rivers around here are supposed to crest today or tomorrow. Wish there was a way to send all this water to California!

I think I have an ear infection now. Sharp pain in my right ear occasionally. My sinuses are draining too but don't seem infected so far. Will be glad to get over all this!

Sue, so glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby MandysMom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Barbara, are you rinsing your nose/sinus with saline? I use Neil med packets and they have helped so much with my chronic sinus stuff and even more so if I get a cold. Bet well quick.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 pm

I hadn't thought of that, but that would be a good idea! Will try that.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby MandysMom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:12 am

That should have been get well quick! I buy my NeilMed at Costco here. Get two bottles and I think 250 packets in a box. Husband and I both rinse twice daily.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee