Wednesday with Rain showers

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday with Rain showers

Postby Colliemom » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:27 am

A cheery Good Morning everyone,

Rain moving in here, good for the grass and flowers. Not much but better than none. So will spend day cleaning house this morning and washing dog bed etc. Then maybe later, fix latch on my Coleman cooler. Its a steel belted cooler that has a broken latch and since I have no idea what the model is, decided to just buy a hasp lock and install that.

Finished cleaning the TT yesterday and put some clothes and stuff in. Will do the rest on Saturday. Bought a couple of more plastic bins and have all my stuff in the pass through storage in bins now. 3 more days to leave day.

BJ and Wendy, you gave me some good chuckles with your descriptions of your "when things go wrong" day. Sometimes all you can do in those situations is laugh and wonder what else can go wrong as it seems like it already has. Been there done that. And yes it does get frustrating, but in the end it works out although as a single homeowner, I hate things going wrong that require some outside help to get fixed. More green to shell out. But can't be avoided.

Congrats on the new set of wheels BJ. My neighbors had a Subaru and loved it. On a side not, my Flex had AWD.

So guess it's time to get busy around here, so will leave cereal out for anybody who wants any. Have some canned peaches Sorry just ate up the last of the fresh strawberries though. Have a nice day all.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Wednesday with Rain showers

Postby carolb » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 am

G'morning Sue & all to follow :)

Yep, Sue, I had a good chuckle at the expense of others, reading yesterday's posts :oops: OMg, BJ! Didn't you have a day like that just last week? :lol: Ha, Wendy, do I hear ya!!! Lately I've developed the habit of saying "crike-y" when I'm experiencing a frustrating moment--did I pick that up from "House"?? Anyway, when I hear myself say that, I have to laugh, cuz then of course, I realize that things could be worse. Like yesterday I decided to remove HarBor's awning, & "crike-y" I didn't realize how heavy it would be! It slid off the "supports," & now there's a lovely 4" scratch on HB's side panel. But it could have been worse--thankfully I had the double doors open, which kept the awning from scratching all the way down the side panel and/or breaking the windows on the double doors :roll: So y'all forgive me for having a good laugh at your "mishaps" :lol

Anyway, Sue, I'm glad you're off on your trip soon! Martha, good for you "taking over" the "Mr Fixit" jobs. I like your style--get it done right by doing it yourself! BJ, thanks for the compliment--have just cut my bangs & over my ears (where I get the "bozo" flips), & decided to leave the rest longer, where it does curl nicely. Don't know if it's called a "hairSTYLE," but it works for me. Barbie can weigh in on that decision :lol:

Enough babble! Pat, GREAT news!!! And to all of you, have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:49 am

Good Morning from cool rainy Normal... Pat so glad for your news! Bj at least you got a reward at the end of your day... Wendy know what it is to run out of power while reading!
I have always had to fix things myself. My husband could not fix anything. He did have a very pretty yard though. Now I have lost most of the ability to do things that once was easy.
The lady that cleans will come this afternoon. I am so grateful for the help.
Barbie sounds like you have a fun packed vacation coming up.
Hope everyones day is uneventful...
Me and My Shadow
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby gingerK » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:11 am

G'mornin' gals!

Wow! Miss a couple days of MC and I'm waaaay behind on what's happening with you all!

Pat such good news! Glad it's over.

BJ congrats on a new car, hope you love it forever! Enjoyed your story of your eventful day. I think we've all had one like that.

Kathleen, nice that you have the cleaning lady to give you a hand. Wish you were closer so I could help you out, too.

Sue you just keep chugging along, doing stuff. When I get to a point where I'm tired of a task and want to stop I just think of you and keep on a little more-then I stop. I don't know how you find so much energy! Enjoy your trip and keep us posted on your adventure.

Barbie are they making you clean so that you get your deposit back? Moving the refrig and stove-ridiculous! I've heard of cleaning the oven but moving it? So glad you will be finally done with that place. Have a great time on your trip!

Carol, did you ever watch Steve Irwin? He was famous for saying "crikey". Hopefully that scratch wasn't too bad on HarBor's side.

Ava, sorry to hear your hip is hurting. Maybe you did a bit too much while working on your new deck?

If I've missed anyone, I apologize. Catching up is making me dizzy and I sometimes forget what I read or who is doing what. Everyone stay safe, have a great day and enjoy. See you down the road.

Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby judi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:05 pm

No rain or heat here - just a nice pleasant June day. It's a really exciting day for me! The movers are here packing up my house, which I've rented out for a year so I can hit the road. It's a great day! I hope everyone else has a great day, too.
Judi
Portland, Oregon
perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com

'You have brains in your head,
you have feet in your shoes,
you can steer yourself
any direction you choose." Dr Seuss
judi

Postby gingerK » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Judi how exciting!
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm

OMGosh, Judi - it's really happening!
mitch5252

Postby Bethers » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Wow, Judi, the day's here. So excited for you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee