Good Morning and Happy TUESDAY to ya!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Good Morning and Happy TUESDAY to ya!

Postby BayouLady » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 am

Busy, hopefully productive day ahead at the cave (office) and then to the shelter to help with the puppies. My dogs are not happy when I go there and I get the serious nose treatment when I get home, but I keep telling them that its either I go there or bring them here. Tried fostering, that didn't work too well with mine, well Alexis anyway. It was a mom and litter and Alexis did not want Sadie getting close to her Beck or me and she wasn't too happy about the pups, while Beck was entertained watching them. We have a few pups at the shelter right now, wish I could bring one home and train while taking my class, but its just not fair to mine being gone all day. I think today is the last day for the showers, ground is soaked, flowers along with weeds are growing.

More Community Med Blend coffee on if anyone wants it, as for breakfast, well, help yourself to cooking, its instant grits when I get to the office.

Safe travels to all on the road 8-)

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bonnie, Alexis and BECK
ImageImage
BayouLady

Re: Good Morning and Happy TUESDAY to ya!

Postby Colliemom » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:50 am

Good Morning Bonnie and all who follow,

Sounds like fun going to see and spend time with all the puppies. I haven't had a pup for a long time. Maybe later this fall for one more time.

Finally had some good rain yesterday afternoon Downpours to be exact. Might be some showers for today as well. Fine by me.

Hauled up all the trailer stuff from the basement yesterday. Now to clean the trailer and start putting it back in. Cleaned the house yesterday, so don't have any of that to do for awhile now. Free to spend time working in trailer and get it ready to hit the road in less than two weeks.

Shopping on the agenda today as well as banking and renewing of license plates.

So have a wonderful day everyone. If you are traveling, keep safe and enjoy the travels.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby avalen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 am

Good morning ladies :D
not doing much today except tv and a few minor inside chores. Do have to make a run to walmart though. I ordered a
new drill/screwgun and they were on sale for fathers day. Mine doesn't hold a charge anymore and besides that, I dropped
it last year and the back side is all broken. It really tears up my hand when I use it.
Will catch up on blog reading today as my data has been renewed, and I can do some research as well.
Thats about all I got from my side of the world.
Ya'll have a great day and be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:39 am

Good Morning !!! Big news today, is my grandson's graduation is tonight !! I'm slowly doing things to get myself ready. Still have that nice cool breeze coming in the windows, which I am really pleased with. News says maybe rain this afternoon, hoping not. In all of the graduations I have been too, over the years, this is a first a Tuesday evening. He's supposed to be there by 5 for ceremony at 6, I think I know of a bunch of starving kids before its all over with. Think we all will be :o

Not a day I plan to do any chores, like laundry , do have to do certain things in here, or can't get around. Only thing we'll do is our walks, so Maggie gets outside. She wants out but doesn't seem to have a lot of energy. Yesterday evening, we were a ways from the rv. and she looked like she just couldn't go anymore, so I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. I know this heat is really getting her, plus the inactivity we have both been guilty of. Not good for either of us.

Better see if this will post, days with weather like this, signal is not really dependable. At least I have internet, most of the time. :D

Wishing you all a good day, above all, please stay safe,

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:58 am

Good morning gals! Sunny and cooler today.

Played golf last night. It was really windy and cool, and the course was very soggy but we did alright.

Got quite a lot done yesterday on the old apartment but not as much as I had planned. Just ran out of time and energy! I am hoping to get it all done on Thursday, my next day off. Then I can concentrate on unpacking here and getting settled in finally! Then start getting ready for the camping trip!

Off to work soon...have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby JudyJB » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Late morning here in Colorado. After a couple of days in only so-so campgrounds, and one day of 100 degree temps in Amarillo, I am in a place I really like! Yea, for a nice campground. I have a site with a good view at Trinidad Lake State park in southeast Colorado. Paved, big campsites, small trees but enough for a bit of privacy, good cell and data service from Verizon, good satellite reception, clean air and a nice breeze--what more could I want!

Yesterday was a long drive from Amarillo, so today is a rest day. Got a lot of catching up to do with my classes and prepping for the next semester. It feels good not to be behind as I often am. Might even have some time for reading and a nap!

Tomorrow I go out to the town of Trinidad and do some exploring. Might even get my bike out and ride around the lake. Not sure how long a ride that is. Might be too long for me. I am really getting lazy, but I have been doing a lot of driving since I left Georgia, so I need some time to relax.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby Yakn1 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Judy - there used to be a place in Trinadad called Lee's BBQ, was down by the river... had the BEST green chili fries and burgers ever!!
I'm not lost, I'm on an adventure!
Yakn1

Return to Morning Coffee