Busy Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Busy Thursday

Postby Acadianmom » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm

I put a big pork roast in the slow cooker last night for pulled pork. It's good but not any better than the one you can buy at Walmart. I will have to take some camping.

I have heard that you should buy your last RV first. Never have heard how you figure out which one that should be. I have had 4 motorhomes and the floor plan that I needed changed over the years. One time I figured out that it was costing me $500 a month to have a motorhome so I quit doing those figures. :lol: I have really liked my Coach House. They have a floor plan with twin beds that I would really like to have. They just don't have a lot of storage. At least my 23' one doesn't have a lot of storage. I would just take too much stuff anyway.

Anita, good thing your cousin was with it enough to ask her family for help.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby SoCalGalcas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Good Morning All, When I bought my camper for the truck, I never realized how crowded the truck would be with everything that would not fit into the camper. The pop up roof that is popped down when traveling does not allow me to store anything on the bed! Now after one year I want a larger camper! Are we ever satisfied? Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 pm

And the newbys are trying to figure out what rigs will fit them best...... :roll: :lol: They don't realize that even with research and good thinking we still learn by the school of life more often than we like to admit...... The long steps going leading up to your rig are what intimidate me. I am just not that coordinated. Have fun shopping. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 pm

After all the work of getting ready for tent camping, I am more than ready to get a trailer now, if I only could afford one. :( The boxing up and loading everything, setting it all up, taking it all down, unloading it all and putting it away takes so darn much work (especially when the camping trip never actually happened! :x ).

That being said...I am going to attempt another camping trip in a couple weeks but will be just local and just two nights. Same place I camped last summer. I think I might try going back up to Lake Superior later on, maybe in September, but will stay in a motel or two instead of camping.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee