Monday, May 6

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Monday, May 6

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 am

BJ, the lady in red is Gloria. I met her first when she drove to Florida for a winter GTG. She then joined up with a small group of us (Sarah, Liz, Wendy...sorry if I missed anyone) that journeyed down the west coast of FL, and on into the Keys to spend a while exploring Key West. I remember Liz and I took the opportunity to go snorkling. Gloria was from Oregon, if I remember correctly and traveled in a vintage RoadTrek with a small dog.

And I have a picture of Kathy Kral approaching with her hatchet from a gtg in Nashville, IN, and then Mitch always had one handy. Her brother had gifted her one for her adventures.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Monday, May 6

Postby OregonLuvr » Tue May 07, 2024 2:51 pm

Good morning oops afternoon already. I went to the Plant Warehouse this morning and got my Martha Washington geranium and a couple of other regular ones. Tomato plants, Impatiens, and some strawberry plants. I left when there was a sunbreak but poured for about 10 minutes while I was there so hung out in the under cover part until it lightened up. I wont plant today but will tomorrow. The soil would just be way to wet for my liking.
Reviewed my lab work on the portal as I have a visit on Wednesday. Saw my glucose was elevated but it wasnt a fasting LOL I had a muffin, jam, some berries before I had my lab work drawn. Oh well. Now she will think I am hyperglycemic. NOT that it was at least a 1hr post prandial value. Oh well I know I am okay.

Need to run over to Home Depot or Lowes for a few things so might do that while there is a sun break. I want to buy a Forsythia plant for the corner of my yard and they had some there so will go look. We are supposed to have some great days starting on Thursday. Maybe hit 90 one day they said. Then I will be complaining it is too hot LOL LOL I admit I do like perfect weather.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee