Tuesday Afternoon!!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday Afternoon!!

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello out there!!! Can't let the whole day go by without a mention of Tuesday that is passing us by fast !! It's slipping by me without too much accomplished, might as well admit it :D :roll: would like to see rain here, have ant colonies everywhere. Have some goodies for them but need a good rain before feeding them. Told my sis earlier that I should go camping and that rain will come :D

Going out to run gen and straighten things up in RV, enough we can move :D Won't bring anything in, have more then I need to put away in here now. Gen needs running and have fridge to finish cleaning, not used to turning off and FORGOT to leave doors open so you know what a mess I opened it up to. Have half cleaned will finish and turn back on while gen exercises. Before doing too much guess I should call and see if they will let me have a site where those crazies are :lol:

Plenty going or should be here but not news worthy to anyone else. Hope you all are enjoying your day and most of all using it more wisely then I am so far :D there is real enjoyment and relaxing, in just doing nothing!!! Helps with facing all the chores on that forever list !

Stay safe, And have a great rest of the day !!!
CArol
Carolinagal

Re: Tuesday Afternoon!!

Postby Bethers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Afternoon, CArol! I'm caught up at work, so catching up on here. A man here lost his phone playing golf a couple days ago. Got a new one yesterday morning and got a call yesterday afternoon someone found it. His wife drove Peaches and I to her vet appt yesterday, then we returned the new phone. Just now a lady came to ask me if anyone turned in a wallet to me.... She only knows she put it in her pocket this morning. Hopefully she'll find it retracing her steps... Or someone will and will return it. I sometimes think I should attach everything to me before leaving home lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Tuesday Afternoon!!

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Not much going on here. Today is Mardi Gras and Abbeville was about deserted when I went to to town. The schools are closed. The weather is a little better for a parade. Yesterday it was in the 40's and today it's in the 70's. It's not raining yet but I think there is rain moving in from the West. Harold had Mardi Gras beads around his neck this morning. A friend was visiting him and he said they came around giving them out and Harold put them around his neck. :roll:

I got my King Cake yesterday and boy, is it sweet. I think that should hold me until next year.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee