cool sunny Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

cool sunny Tuesday

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 am

Another gorgeous day here. Tomorrow will be a different story tho, with storms off and on all day.

Got lots done yesterday but still a lot of sorting to do with all the little stuff that is left. Need to make a run to Walmart this morning for some more containers and bins, etc. Still have plenty of space in the camper to store stuff so that is good.

Better get moving here. Have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Re: cool sunny Tuesday

Postby RitaMc » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:13 am

This spring and summer has been cool, I can tell because my pots of pansies that love cool weather are still flourishing. Usually by this time the hot weather has them past their prime. I want to wish you happy and safe travels as you start your new adventure. I'm happy for you that you will have your own place and not have worries about family. We have decided to take an October trip to Yuma. At first we were going to confine our travels to a longer winter session. Save on gas and travel expenses, but we both love to travel when the weather is still nice and the crowds have lessoned. The aspens along the Rio Grand are so pretty then.
Have a safe 4th of July all. We are staying home. Used to love being at a camp ground over those holiday weekends but now prefer to enjoy a peaceful day.
A vintage car club , on their way to a 4th of July parade in a community about 10 miles from here always passes by our farm, traveling the back roads to their destination. This year we plan to be sitting at the end of the driveway with our coffee to wave as they pass by. Have our 2 year old grand daughter on the weekend and on the 5th so will be plenty busy being a Grandma. I just love having her here.
1969 Shasta Loyfyte / Jeep Grand Cherokee
Breezie on the road again
[Image
RitaMc

Postby JudyJB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Enjoying the cool Colorado breezes and sunshine. Going to be a little warmer today, so I have the AC on periodically since there is no shade here. Today will be an indoor day because I want to get my class updated and ready for the new semester. Fewer students will make for a better summer! Yea!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby bikerchic777 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Haven't been on here in awhile and Beth gives me a hard time about it. I'm enjoying ZENella and I really need to try to update my pics on here. Myrtle has a happy new owner, named Sarah, in AZ. I've enjoyed the new found freedom that a Class B provides and plan to do some more exploring while in SD. Planning on Going to the play at the Black Hills Playhouse, with Vicki, this week. One of our perks is that we can go to the final dress rehearsal for free :D Five more days until Barbie arrives! We are anxious to see her and her new rig.
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Return to Morning Coffee