Rain/Snow on Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Rain/Snow on Thursday

Postby Colliemom » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:21 am

Mornig all, whatcha want for breakfast? Eggs, sausage here or fruit. Sorry, out of bread, so no toast. Got some protein shakes too.

Nothing much on agenda here today. Shower this morning followed by load of laundry. Rain/snow in forecast, so no outside work. Time for a day off anyway. Been working on moving the fence gate and resecuring the fence past couple days. That's done, so into the next stage. Nice to be outside again. Got the daily walking going again too.

So, off to get this day moving. Y'all have a nice eay. Be. Safe those on the road and in path of storms.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Rain/Snow on Thursday

Postby asirimarco » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 am

Good Morning to all. Been reading but not posting. Keeping busy here at home in Vegas. Having lots of ups and downs with the weather. One week super warm, next week almost cold. Right now it is so still out, not a leaf moving. But in an hour we are supposed to get WINDS up to 60- 65 miles per hour. Have brought a couple of things in from the patio, will have to take the chairs in too probably. And rain might fall. Love the desert, never know what to expect.
The jeep has got its new front shocks - sticker shock!!! the RV is still at the dealers getting the warranty covered things fixed and a few tweaks we want. We have a trip to California in the plans - to see Bill's brother - he is 87 - and three of our sons who live there.
We have an appointment with a roofer to fix the house roof, a section of it blew up over the winter. Insurance gave us some money to get it fixed - just hope the wind doesn't catch it today and make it worse.
Bill has a still neck - I think from playing with his flight simulator - he of course doesn't agree. Whatever the case he is hurting. Other than that all is well here.
asirimarco

Re: Rain/Snow on Thursday

Postby Acadianmom » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 am

It was raining hard enough last night to knock the satellite signal off several times. Sometime after I went to bed it was storming hard enough to wake me up. I think it has passed us now but it's still overcast. We only got about an inch and a half of rain.

Yesterday I went with the truck to help my son and his girlfriend move some stuff. She has had all month to move her stuff and put it off until the last few days. One thing I have learned in 70 years, if someone comes to help you don't stand around trying to decide what you are going to do. I finally told them to load the heaviest things that they needed the truck for and we would move that. :roll:

I have an appointment to get my hair cut this afternoon. I decided to get a "store bought" hair cut instead of whacking on it myself again.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee