Inauguration Day 2017

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Inauguration Day 2017

Postby Colliemom » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:15 am

Morning everyone,

Well, the day has arrived when we start another chapter in the history of the U.S. A new administration takes office and another leaves.

Fun day coming up here. Going over to my cousin's for lunch with some other ladies she has invited over. Haven't been able to get together all winter so far due to one thing or another. In fact, cuz came over to help me move last June, brought her lunch along and a container of cupcakes to celebrate my birthday. Both are still sitting on top of my refrigerator since then as she forget them when she left. So tells you how long it's been :lol: I ran a bunch of errands yesterday and got the paint for the guest bathroom. Will do that probably next week. Otherwise just been puttering around here. Did do some work on my drive, clearing the hardpack snow and ice off since the weather is a bit mild and we did have some sun the other day. It's 3/4 clear now and that's as far as I'm going. Keep hoping we get some snow in the near future but so far it's more light rain or mix coming in. Snow would cover up the ice in the yard from all this mild weather, freezing rain and what not over the past week.

Judy, you sound like you are really enjoying your "ocean view". As to good Ol' Michigan. It's only the northern part of the state and the U.P., that have winter, the rest are enjoying a bit of spring per say. No snow. As Louise said, she could go out and do some work in her yard. Carol, sorry about all the issuws that you had the other day. As they say, when it rains, it pours and you got a downpour :lol:

Q GTG is starting, so will be fun hearing about that in the coming days. Have fun gals. Then the scene switches back to FL for the next GTG. I'm starting to thing spring myself, but first need to get the new wheels decision taken care of. Have a nice day everybody.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Inauguration Day 2017

Postby avalen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 am

Good morning ladies
Getting coffee and waiting for the rain to let up. Will load a few last
minute things, wait til rush hour is over and head out to Q. It will rain today
but it will stop later and we'll have a good time the rest of the week.
Y'all enjoy your day.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

I also decided to wait til after rush hour to head to Q. Didn't sleep well last night so I needed the extra couple hours sleep anyways. I think I have a sinus infection. :(
On my way soon!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby OregonLuvr » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

I left this morning also, very windy and ran into rain, lots of rain. Warnings all along the freeway of Winter weather warning HEAVY RAIN and winds. OK I am a wuss, so now tucked into an RV park cuddled up on the couch with the dog. Guess I wont get to Quartzsite until these storms are over.

karen

Safe travels Barbie and Alice
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby Bethers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Karen, I probably wouldn't have even left lol. Totally understand.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby OregonLuvr » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Beth, when I left it was only breezy BUT soon changed. I am hunkered in the KOA in Gila Bend. Not normally a big KOA fan but had a gift card to use up. Great find I must say, BIG long and wide sites. 5 corral dog K9 camp, 2 with grass. Lots of other room to walk also. Great wifi, new electric and cable posts. I am impressed.

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Return to Morning Coffee