Sunshine Saturday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Sunshine Saturday

Postby gingerK » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Sorry I have been awol ladies. I think you all know what's been going on with me thanks to Kathleen.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby JudyJB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:17 pm

I did not take offense, Beth, at all. I am just more than a bit Type A when it comes to planning. I envy those of you who take life easier!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby dayspring39 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Mid Afternoon here... rather cool here and was cold last night but next week it will be in the 60s...
Oh Kathy I did want everyone to know why you were AOL... hope that was ok...
Chuck my son called this morning he is still in the hospital they want to make sure the family understands the at home instructions... time will tell...
I need to get to the store for a few things so just wanted to check in...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Acadianmom » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Carolb, glad you posted. I was starting to worry about you since you haven't posted all week. I will be home all day tomorrow. I'll try to remember to keep my cell phone in my pocket in case you call.

I have been on the run all day. First thing this morning Harold called for me to go bring him a key to his truck. He locked his keys in the truck at one of his horse friend's place. There was a key in the bumper that he swears isn't there. I need to take something to lay on and go see for myself. I had to run some errands and then met Harold for lunch. His BBQ pit was falling apart so he wanted to go get one at Lowe's. We have been all afternoon putting a BBQ pit together. Having Harold help is like losing 3 good men. We finally got it done with only 2 screws short. They are probably under the porch but I couldn't see them. I am going to be sore tomorrow from all the up and down and standing on my head trying to see the screws.

The thermometer says it's 71 but I find it a very cool 71. I guess if I would wear a jacket it might help.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby gingerK » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Perfectly all right Kathleen. I appreciate your letting the ladies know why I haven't been on the forum.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee