Lookin Like Rain Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Lookin Like Rain Tuesday

Postby Colliemom » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 am

Morning all,

Looking like rain in these parts this morning. Cloudy and cool, only 53 out. Yesterday was cool too, only getting into mid 60's. More like Sept. than July.

Not much new here, same old, same old. Just puttering around. Did take a ride with new neighbor up to Cheboygan, about 50 miles north of here. She hasn't been around MI yet and wanted to see where a Toyota dealer was up that way to get her car serviced. So we had a nice ride. Also stopped by Aloha State Park where I am going next Monday to look at my campsite. Now hoping for decent weather for that couple of days.

Looks like you are all enjoying your summer, those who are traveling seeing some neat places, those at home dealing with some crazy weather. But all keeping busy.

Kathleen (Dayspring). If you happen to be on today, check your PM's. I sent you one the other day. Know you are heading to MI tomorrow. Have safe trip.

Taking Sassy out for a bath at her grooming place, so time to get moving and check other posts before we leave. Have a wonderful day all :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Lookin Like Rain Tuesday

Postby Dawn309 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:33 am

Sue, it sounds like you had a great day yesterday.

I am hoping for a quiet day today with not many campers coming in so I can work in my rig getting stuff stowed and ready for the trip to Florida. When you are in one place for a year and a half, it's amazing how many things get added and now a traveling place has to be found for them.

We are getting a little bit of rain this morning. We sure need it. The lake level here is still too low.

Have a great day everyone and if you are traveling, stay safe.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

Good morning Sue and Dawn.... and everyone else..
I think that fall has settled into Northwest PA a little early..
But I don't mind I just don't like the rain everyday... makes it
hard to get things accomplished.... I was going to work on painting the hallway
today but no sunshine and it's too dark in the house for me to see....
I guess it's time to get the cataracts checked... so I think I worked on
moving the yard sale totes to the porch.... so i can get at my last room done..
the living room to scrub and clean.... have a fun filled day and be safe
donna
grammynmaggie

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 am

Good Morning everyone...cool here also... coffee is in MH so not having any. Sue sent you a pm.
I may be here off and on for the next month not sure.
Yesterday with the help of Margie and Cindy most things are in MH and stowed away. Today I am way down hope it clears up by noon. Cindy is going to help me get the clothes and other things in this afternoon.
If I get a second wind I will maybe leave and get into Indiana by night. If not will leave in the morning.
Dawn again I say so very good to see you posting... and Donna hope things will soon be finished in the house.
Everyone have a great day and remember no news is good news...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 am

Good Morning !! Dawn, I have an idea what you're facing after being parked so long. Only a few months here but yesterday struck me what a job it's going to be to move on from here, not a good thought :o :lol: decided today I would put a little more order in this place, time is getting here.,slow but sure.

Sun is out and HOT already, shower felt really good but expect a couple trips outside will fix that. Need to walk up front and pay electric bill, good thing I'm only here half the month, WOW ,, if I spent the whole month in NC would not be this much and the place is larger and more things running ALL the time.and A/C would be set lower, its set on 84 here, not moving around much i can get by with that. My peeve for the day ,but I'll get over it :D

Was really glad to hear Liz had made it all the way to Sisters . not a fun drive up in there, but if there is a scenic road to travel, she'd find it, with traffic better. That news started my day off on a really good point :)

Well need to get on with the day, noon time I start running down, I should not get online before then ;)

Have a really great day, enjoy, stay safe,
CArol :). You snuck in, Kathleen, gosh lady perk up, oh to be so close to getting back on the road !!! You're so lucky and you're going to have a great trip, stay safe and as the miles go by and the scenery gets to you, hopefully your spirits will rise. Going to MI, oh, I so wish !!!!!
Carolinagal

Postby chalet05 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 am

Good Morning,

Liz, so glad you made it safely! Kathleen, wishing you safe travels!

I went out on the Lu-Lu Belle again yesterday. Nice glacier calving but no whales or porpoises! I rode outside on the bow the entire 9 hours. Guess my bones got a bit chilled as I am achy this morning.

I'll finish up my chores, etc today and move on tomorrow. Still deciding if I want to go to the Kennicott Mine

Have a good day all and safe travels.
Anita
chalet05

Return to Morning Coffee