HOT..TUES......

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

HOT..TUES......

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

Good morning everyone.. Gonna be a hot one today!
Good day for working inside.... Things going pretty good on this house
If I could just have a nice non rainy weekend A yard sale would be most helpful right now
Taking a break on ...Friday and Saturday.... To camp out with Liz and she passes through here...
I made a couple blog post on both my blogs if you want to take a look:... better get
Busy now... have a fun day and stay safe donna
grammynmaggie

Re: HOT..TUES......

Postby Colliemom » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 am

Morning Donna,

Yep, going to get hot out your way. The same weather front that has been around here for the past few days and finally warmed up yesterday. Now we are having a line of severe weather passing through with the cold front behind it, so bye bye hot weather. I'm waiting for the rain to let up so I can finish loading the truck and trek eastward behind this front. Fortunately we didn't get anything here except a bang of thunder, but a bit east they have a storm warning, so is just skipped over us here. Really strong wind blowing down the lake right now. Feels good.

So that's my agenda for today, on the road behind the weather front. Trick will be to not drive faster than it's moving. So guess it's about time to finish gathering up stuff as sky looks like it's clearning west. Have a nice day all.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Dawn309 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:30 am

Good morning everyone. It's going to definitely be a hot day here in southern Oklahoma. I will be working outside in my CG this morning while it is still relatively cool. The afternoon hours can be brutal in the heat checking campers in. Sue, hope you definitely stay behind those storms. Have a great day everyone.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Postby avalen » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 am

good morning :D
skimming and reading minimal until my new data rolls over on the 3rd. but I'm still around.
Ya'll have a great day and be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 am

Good Morning early birds; Donna, Sue, Dawn and Ava... Dawn have you been MIA or have I had my eyes closed... good to see you... and you guessed it, it is going to be a hot one here in Il today...

The bright side is Liz is coming to visit today... wish she could stay and rest awhile but grass never grows under her feet!! It will be so good to see her... she is the first one I met in person from the forum... she greeted me after my first trip in a MH to Fl; I was sick all of the way... sure enough she was waiting for me at Sportsmans' Cove rv park... she put a lovely basket on my chair that had so many goodies in it... the most important that day was progresso chicken noodle soup... was the first time I had soup like that and it was yummy... she took Shadow on a walk... chatted just a few minutes and was off to the proverbial races... I was able to attend the Christian church in McIntosh that winter... That is the church her husband pastored... if you are ever in McIntosh Fl there are so many many historic churches there and wonderful people... well enough of that... remember Carolb :mrgreen: Liz is staying here for a month well maybe not that long... :lol:

I wish Beth was also here as they both love ice cream and I am making strawberry!! nice for a hot day in summer...

Today will be a lazy one as heat and I do not get along... Wow Ava school is fast coming... Donna I have things to sell here also but have never had good results in sales... always have so much left over... Good Will here I come!! there is no Salvation Army store here... Sue I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can meet for a couple of days camping while I am in Mi... I will be at Six lakes for a while...

Time to see what else is going on in cyber space... and yes need to get dressed and make my bed...
Have a wonderful eventful day everyone drink plenty of water then drink some more...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby gingerK » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 am

Morning!

As Kathleen says will be a hot one today. Turned off the whole house fan and turned on the AC.

Going to get a haircut today then need to take my dog Buddy to the vet's. Something wrong with his ear, I think a hematoma but will know more later this afternoon.

Have an appointment next week for the TC to get the refrig fixed; it quit on me last time out and we can't figure it out-time to get the "experts" involved.

Everyone stay cool and safe,
Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby judi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 am

Good morning from Kasilof, Alaska - not hot here at all! In fact, it was 30 degrees when I woke up this morning. I'll try to send some coolness your way...

Everyone have a peaceful day!
Judi
Portland, Oregon
perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com

'You have brains in your head,
you have feet in your shoes,
you can steer yourself
any direction you choose." Dr Seuss
judi

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 am

Getting in just under the noon wire! :D

Dawn! Great to see you back here! Wondered what happened to you! Welcome back! :D

Had nasty storms north of here last night but nothing here luckily. The lake only has about an inch more to drop before they remove the "no wake" restrictions, so we are all hoping for no rain for awhile. Another hot day today and then the cool down the rest of the week which will feel great! I hate the humidity! Was a tough one on the golf course last night but luckily it had clouded over and there was a slight breeze, which made it more tolerable.

Hopefully, will be selling my kayak and a bed frame today, if both buyers show up. Still have my bike and portable fireplace to sell but no offers yet.

Have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby JudyJB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Fairly cool here in Montana with a bit of rain in the night and possibly more expected today. (I even had to turn my furnace on briefly this morning.) In the meantime, the sun is out and it looks beautiful. Will probably be needing AC in a couple of hours.

I am headed off tomorrow through Idaho to Washington, along U.S. 12. It should be a scenic drive, but slow, which is OK.

I am making blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast right now, and will be making chicken and rice tonight. I will freeze packages for later times when I do not want to cook. Makes travel a lot easier when you have a good meal handy to heat up!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby chalet05 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:24 pm

It has been beautiful but heading toward rain forecast in Valdez. Not sure if I'll do boat tour or not.

So I am officially headed toward the KS GTG - only 4000 plus miles! 8 weeks and much to see along the way! LeRoy and I went our separate ways yesterday. He missed his fishing charter due to weather two years ago, but he is going tomorrow! Hoping it is a successful trip for him.

I happened on Kings River yesterday when I was ready to stop. It was one of my favorite camping places last time. Surprised to find things much different when I pulled in. Apparently the riverbank has eroded so piles of dirt and rock along the shore blocking the view and a wider river. I drove over river rock, up a hill and am sitting off kilter, but I have a view!!

Velda, you and your hubby have been on my mind. Sending hugs and prayers. Be sure you take care of you!

Everyone have a good day!
Anita
chalet05

Postby SoCalGalcas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Good Morning All, It is still morning where I am! Lots of news on MC the past few days. I have had company so haven't posted. I an also getting the Cosy Camper ready for a two week trip to the high sierras. We will be camping at 7,000 feet. That means I will be walking very slowly around camp.
I will be reading the posts in Mammoth Mountain where they have wi fi. Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Well, got my kayak and bed frame sold! Yay! Both guys were early so that was good. Went to Walmart and picked up some things I needed. It is a long drive so I don't get there too often. I always stop at White Castle up there for a couple of sliders. Yum! :D

Lynn, are you going on your trip alone or with friends?

My Jeep is being weird. The A/C works while driving but when stopped at a light, I only get hot air coming out, then it gets cold again while driving. Never had that happen before. Also must have a loose speaker wire because my radio cuts out when I turn right or put the windows up or down. Sometimes it comes back on, sometimes it doesn't. :roll:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby judi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Anita, where are you headed after Valdez? I'm in Palmer for a few nights then will work my way up to Fairbanks. I liked Valdez - I forget the name of the RV park but it has a adult section that is right on the water and you can sit and watch the boats come and go. The sites are close together but the view is worth it!
Judi
Portland, Oregon
perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com

'You have brains in your head,
you have feet in your shoes,
you can steer yourself
any direction you choose." Dr Seuss
judi

Postby chalet05 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Judi, I am headed to Canada and the lower 48. Weather is to be decent in Valdez tomorrow so will try for boat tour.
Anita
chalet05

Postby Bethers » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:42 am

chalet05 wrote:Judi, I am headed to Canada and the lower 48. Weather is to be decent in Valdez tomorrow so will try for boat tour.

Say hi to Megan and Fred from me. And if Abby is on the crew give her a hug from me, she's just days away from getting married and is the crew member I loved working with.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee