Did You See What Howard Did?

Share a joke with friends and give links to fun games online.

Did You See What Howard Did?

Postby kdmac » Thu May 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Did you see what Howard Did?...Yes, and he tried to cover it with a rock...I told you guys we shouldn't let him in the group...Look at him; can you believe it?...Disgusting!

These are sandpipers standing near me on the North jetty of Tillamook Bay Oregon on my last day there...The photo lent itself so perfectly to this little dialoque.
Last edited by kdmac on Thu May 26, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kdmac

Re: Did You See What Howard Did?

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 pm

:lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby OutandAbout » Thu May 26, 2011 1:13 pm

:lol: :lol:

The first dog I ever owned would do just that. She would sometimes go in the house and would cover it with either the kitchen mat or the bathroom mat. Like I wouldn't see it when I came into the house (or smell it). She would then carry on as if nothing unusual was going on. When I would inquire about the mat and what was underneath it, she would turn her back and pretend nothing was wrong. Out of sight, out of mind. What a personality she had. :D Linda
OutandAbout

Postby kdmac » Thu May 26, 2011 4:47 pm

It just made me laugh when I saw how the birds were looking at the poor lone guy at the end and I noticed the pooh pooh on the rock from a much larger bird, so the dialogue seemed sorta perfect. I didn't even notice it until I looked at the photo days later.
kdmac

Postby sharon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Is this where the term "Dirty Bird" comes from??? :lol: :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Return to Joke And Game Time