Little Fireman

Share a joke with friends and give links to fun games online.

Little Fireman

Postby dpf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 am

A fireman is polishing his fire engine outside the fire station when he notices a darling little girl next door in a little red cart with little ladders hung on the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The little girl is wearing a fireman's helmet and has the cart tied to a dog and a cat. The fire-fighter walks over to take a closer look.

"That's a lovely fire engine," he says admiringly.

'Thanks,' says the little girl.

The fireman looks closer and notices the little girl has tied one of the cart's strings to the dog's collar and one to the cat's testicles.

'Little colleague,' says the fire-fighter, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your fire engine, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could probably go a lot faster.'

The little girl pauses for a moment, looks at the wagon, at the dog and at the cat, then shyly looks into the fireman's eyes and says:

'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a f***king siren, would I?'
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Re: Little Fireman

Postby avalen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 am

Ouch
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby sharon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Return to Joke And Game Time