Testing the water

Share a joke with friends and give links to fun games online.

Testing the water

Postby VickieP » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 pm

I read this on Al's blog http://thebayfieldbunch.com tonight and had to share!

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom 'You know what?' says the 6 year old. 'I think it's about time we started cussing.

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

The 6 year old continues, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass.."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast,
he replies, 'Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.'

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, 'You can stay there until I let you out!'

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, 'and what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?'

"I don't know," he blubbers, 'but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!'
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Re: Testing the water

Postby dpf » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Funny...love it! :lol:
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Too funny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby mitch5252 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:35 am

LOLOLOL...
mitch5252

Postby carold » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: carold
carold

Postby Bethers » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm

:lol: :lol:
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:27 pm

I sure know where to come on a gloomy day !!!! Loved it !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carolinagal

Postby sharon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm

To funny! Kind of reminds me of the time my son's 5th grade teacher called and said we need to have a conference. Got down there and asked her what my son had done (no fantasy on my part about how innocent my son always was) and she said she had told him to do something and my sweet sweet "innocent" baby boy had looked her in the eye and told her "F... You!" After I picked my chin up off of the floor, I remembered what Bill Cosby told his son..."I brought you into this world and I can take you out of this world". That's pretty much what I told him. Child was grounded until his 18th birthday, along with 3 months of community service at the school and a couple of months of extra work around the house. There were a few more incidences as he got older that at the time had me ready to eliminate him but are funny now. Those of you that met him in Arkansas saw what a great guy he turned into and at 39 years old I'm kind of glad I let him stay! :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby mitch5252 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

sharon wrote:To funny! Kind of reminds me of the time my son's 5th grade teacher called and said we need to have a conference. Got down there and asked her what my son had done (no fantasy on my part about how innocent my son always was) and she said she had told him to do something and my sweet sweet "innocent" baby boy had looked her in the eye and told her "F... You!" After I picked my chin up off of the floor, I remembered what Bill Cosby told his son..."I brought you into this world and I can take you out of this world". That's pretty much what I told him. Child was grounded until his 18th birthday, along with 3 months of community service at the school and a couple of months of extra work around the house. There were a few more incidences as he got older that at the time had me ready to eliminate him but are funny now. Those of you that met him in Arkansas saw what a great guy he turned into and at 39 years old I'm kind of glad I let him stay! :lol:

Yup, he's very nice, and REALLY cute!

mitch5252

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

very nice boy chick... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby avalen » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen