Baptizing A Drunk

Share a joke with friends and give links to fun games online.

Baptizing A Drunk

Postby oliveoil » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Baptizing A Drunk

A man is stumbling through the woods totally drunk when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. The drunk walks into the water and subsequently bumps into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of booze. Whereupon he asks the drunk, 'Are you ready to find Jesus?'

'Yes I am' replies the drunk, so the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the river.

He pulls him up and asks the drunk, 'Brother have you found Jesus?'

The drunk replies, 'No, I haven't.'

The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him into the water again, but for a bit longer this time. He pulls him out of the water and asks again, 'Have you found Jesus, my brother?'

The drunk again answers, 'No, I have not found Jesus.'

By this time the preacher is at his wits end, so he dunks the drunk in the water again, but this time he holds him down for about 30 seconds.

When the drunk begins kicking his arms and legs, the preacher pulls him up. The preacher asks the drunk again, 'For the love of God, have you found Jesus?'

The drunk wipes his eyes and catches his breath and says to the preacher,

'Are you sure this is where he fell in?'
oliveoil

Re: Baptizing A Drunk

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:09 am

:lol: :lol: Love Drunk jokes!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 am

OMG,... I'm laughing so hard I nearly choked on my coffee! That's a great one, OO!
:lol:
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:42 am

I read this one last thing before I went to bed last night - and giggled myself to sleep. Had to come back and tell you it sent me to slumberland in just the right frame of mind.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Joke And Game Time