Dog's gotta do.....

Share a joke with friends and give links to fun games online.

Dog's gotta do.....

Postby MelissaD » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:00 pm

MelissaD

Re: Dog's gotta do.....

Postby avalen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:11 pm

lol, she certainly was embarrassed, I would be too :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Dog's gotta do.....

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:17 am

Reminds me of when I got my first two ferrets, Lucy and Greta. I took them to a Pet Expo in town that had a ferret show by the American Ferret Association. I entered Greta in a competition for her kit category. After carrying her around the Expo for a couple hours, I got in line and was holding her and waiting our turn to be judged. She started getting squirmy but I thought she was just nervous with all the noise and activity. We finally got up to the judging table and I handed her to the judge, and just when I did, Greta let loose all over the front of the judges shirt! I was SO embarrassed! :oops: Greta came in 4th place (out of about 24 ferrets) but I don't know if she lost points due to that accident or not!

Later that day, I had her entered in a fun game of seeing how many plastic cups a ferret can knock off a table in a minute. She was doing pretty good at first until she stopped to poop right on the middle of the table! :oops:

I learned that day that ferrets have to be placed in a litter box every hour or two, and if they get restless, they are in need of a litter box NOW!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Joke And Game Time