2002 Dodge Dakota Toad For Sale

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

2002 Dodge Dakota Toad For Sale

Postby bikerchic777 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm selling my Dodge Dakota Sport toad, if anyone is interested. I'm in IA right now, but will be heading to KY to work at Amazon soon. It has 93,000 miles and I put a new AC condenser and serpentine belt on it this summer. It also has a Line X spray on bed liner that I had put on 2 summers ago and it has a warranty. It has been a good toad vehicle and I bought it when I needed a truck for my work. Now, I would like a smaller, more economical car. The truck has the quad cab and a 6' bed. It is an automatic, gas, 4x4, with a base plate to pull it 4 down with a Blue Ox. If you would like pics or more info, PM me!
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Re: 2002 Dodge Dakota Toad For Sale

Postby Bethers » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Linda, Make sure you put a for sale sign on it while at Amazon. Good chance someone there could use it. Maybe as a toad, maybe as a vehicle only. Especially if the price point can work for them.

Good luck.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby bikerchic777 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes, Beth, I also thought of that ;) What better place to sell a toad than where there are a lot of RVers. I wonder if there's a bulletin board at Amazon.
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

bikerchic777

Postby HorizonSeeker » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Linda,

What department/shift are you working? Where are you camping? I will be at the state park Sunday. Stayed there last year and liked it so went back. I start Monday so don't know department or shift yet.

vickie
www.horizonseeker55.blogspot.com
One (re) tired teacher and a spoiled fox terrier in a 24' Itasca Spirit
HorizonSeeker

Postby Bethers » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:06 pm

HorizonSeeker wrote:Linda,

What department/shift are you working? Where are you camping? I will be at the state park Sunday. Stayed there last year and liked it so went back. I start Monday so don't know department or shift yet.

vickie

Vickie, Molly is there and back at the state park - so make sure you go find her. She fell the other night and I guess has two black eyes and some scrapes - and isn't feeling too good about herself - maybe you could go cheer her up :) She's on nights again - not sure if she's in stow, but think so.

Linda, if you're on nights - make sure to look for Molly - great lady.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby HorizonSeeker » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 am

Beth - just now reading the post about Molly. I'm at Heartland this time but I will try to find her this weekend. I'm on F schedule (donut nights).
HorizonSeeker

Postby bikerchic777 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorry I haven't been on lately, so just got these posts :oops: I'm at Indian Ridge CG and working G days (donut). We should gtg, Vickie and Molly! Some of us gals, here in the CG, went out to brunch on Sun. at the college. Think we're planning to go every Sun that we can (unless we're on OT). Guys are invited this Sun. You are more than welcome to join us. Think I will invite some new friends from my crew, also, who are staying at the state park cg. Was hoping to be able to carpool with someone here, but we have slightly different schedules. Not sure if I will be able to try to sell my truck, after all, while I'm here. Maybe after Christmas. I plan to stay on in IC/QA and move over to Heartland. I need the money.

bikerchic777

Postby HorizonSeeker » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 am

Linda,

I haven't been on much either between work and family things. I moved from the state park to Heartland this past weekend. I'm working nights on F (donut) in ICQA. PM me the info for the Sunday gathering and maybe I can join you.
HorizonSeeker

Return to Trading Post