Kayak Anyone?

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Re: Kayak Anyone?

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:02 pm

I just posted it on Craig's List (first time using that service EVER because it scares me...) I told Vickie I hope she doesn't have to come up and bury my bruised and battered body...

I actually lied about where I live. I'll drive it to a grocery story in Dresden TN and meet up if someone wants to look at it.

Since I never did this before, if I need to reply to an interested party, how do I reply without them seeing my real email address, which CL made anonymous???

And I think, Ms. Beth, you need to explain that last sentence of yours...
mitch5252

Postby VickieP » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

mitch5252 wrote:I just posted it on Craig's List (first time using that service EVER because it scares me...) I told Vickie I hope she doesn't have to come up and bury my bruised and battered body...

I'm hoping the serial killer that answers your ad, likes to bury his treasures, then I can just come up there and pick Abby up. :twisted: :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Aw, she called me a "treasure". Such a sweetie-pie.
mitch5252

Postby VickieP » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm

mitch5252 wrote:..

Aw, she called me a "treasure". Such a sweetie-pie.

Yes, the same as some people's furbabies like to hide stinky treasures around the house for their Momma's. :P
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 pm

I've sold several things on Craig's List - and bought from there also. Never had a problem - and I even let people come to where I was, or went directly to them. I would ask for phone numbers - and call folks back who are interested - can weed them out that way.

As to my last sentence - I know you are intending to go. That's good intentions. But you haven't committed to it yet. Then again, committed is a dangerous word now, too, isn't it?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

With Mitch...there are many dangerous things to consider.... 8-) :shock:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I've also used Craigs List a lot both buying/selling and renting. Haven't had any problems at all. For buying and selling, I sometimes meet at a mall or large store (Target, etc). The other person is just as nervous about you being a serial killer, as you are of them! :o

Just bring Abby, the killer dog :twisted: , with you and you will be fine!! :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Trading Post