Class C - price lowered again

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Class C - price lowered again

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 am

Still no luck selling my RV. Had one offer from a dealer for $5,000. Don't understand, my rig is a lot nicer than a lot on dealer lots and certainly better equipped. I haven't seen any similar for sale for less than $25,000 to $30,000. Guess part of it is the economy and the price of gas.

30 ft, 2001 Gulfstream Ultra Supreme.

Ford F450 V-10 engine. Have all the service and repair records. I am only the 2nd owner of this great rig. Drives like a dream with under 55,000 miles. Has Arctic package (all outside storage compartments are heated) Has a center walk-around queen size bed in rear with underbed storage. Sofa and dinette make into beds as well.

Has overcab entertainment center and large storage drawer. Has Winegard autoseek satellite dish and CD/radio in cab. TV/video/CD in living room and wall mounted LCD TV in bedroom. All windows with cordless shades. Has two-way (electric and propane) two door frig (new in 2010), microwave, 3-burner stove and oven and double stainless sink, toaster oven, toaster and coffeepot. Pull-out pantry New (2010) 15,000 BTU air-conditioner Removable, washable seat covers for sofa and dinette. No carpeting, vinyl flooring -- easy to keep clean. Three clothes closets and glass corner shower. Also has outside shower and entertainment center. LOTS AND LOTS of outside storage -- as much as a Class A. Has three roof airvents, two with Maxie covers.

All six tires are in good shape and it comes with four tire covers for when you're parked for a while. It also has a front window cover. Has three sealed coach batteries for boondocking without shore power. Has an Onan generator.

Asking $16,000- below what I owe on it. Located in Kerrville, Texas. Call Karen at 830- 955-1152 to make an appointment to view.

Will throw in all the pots, pans, levelers, sewer and water hoses in the rig, extra propane tank with Extend-A-Stay hose, icemaker, outside tables and chairs, etc.

If interested I can email you some pictures (easier than putting them in photobucket).
Last edited by retiredhappy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: My Gulfstream Class C for sale

Postby avalen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 am

Karen wheres the pictures, I've always liked your rig
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby ali1257 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Karen do you still have your rig? If so, could you post some pictures of the inside? Thanks.
Ali (married to Ron)
Blaine, WA
http://www.ali1257.blogspot.com
ali1257

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 am

Yep, its still for sale. I'm asking $18,300, exactly what I owe on it. I'm including everything; toaster, levelers, hoses, ice maker, tables, chairs, etc. All you have to do is move your clothes and food into it.

Here are some pictures;

Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Absolutely great price, Karen - can't believe it hasn't been taken by now. Too long for me or I'd grab it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby ali1257 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks for the pictures Karen...hubby looked at the pictures and decided its too small for us. But we know someone who is looking for a rig...is it okay if I print out the pictures and your description with contact info for him?
Ali (married to Ron)
Blaine, WA
http://www.ali1257.blogspot.com
ali1257

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks Alli, I'd appreciate it.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby mtngal » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

Do you have it on Craig's List Karen? Any leads on a 'B' ?!?
Diana
mtngal

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah, I listed it on Craig's List and got lots and lots of calls from dealers who were gonna make me rich. Can't look at B's till my C sells. Did call PPL and asked about trading for an older B. The guy there offered me $5,000 trade-in and said he'd put it on the lot for $10,000. I asked him why he currently had a unit EXACTLY like mine without all the extras and a year older with more mileage and they were asking $32,000? His answer was nonresponsive. I got Pi$$ed and hung up.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:51 pm

retiredhappy wrote:Yeah, I listed it on Craig's List and got lots and lots of calls from dealers who were gonna make me rich. Can't look at B's till my C sells. Did call PPL and asked about trading for an older B. The guy there offered me $5,000 trade-in and said he'd put it on the lot for $10,000. I asked him why he currently had a unit EXACTLY like mine without all the extras and a year older with more mileage and they were asking $32,000? His answer was nonresponsive. I got Pi$$ed and hung up.

That's too bad, Karen. Pete, on the single's forum, sold his at PPL and was really pleased with it. But he didn't do it as a trade - did it on consignment which is different. You'll sell it, hopefully soon.

And it wouldn't hurt to look at B's - doesn't mean all dealers wouldn't give you a better deal than that. I know a few people from the forum have been happy with deal's they've made that way. But that's only if you find one you like at a good price at a dealer!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 am

Thought I'd bring this topic forward again since I've dropped the price to $17,500, what I owe on it. Anyone want an RV for Christmas??????
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Excel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Good grief....you're giving it away...absolutely can't understand why it isn't gone...maybe it's the economy with so many out of work, but still...what a buy!
Excel

Postby VickieP » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Excel wrote:Good grief....you're giving it away...absolutely can't understand why it isn't gone...maybe it's the economy with so many out of work, but still...what a buy!

I agree, been thinking that all day!!!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 am

I think this is the time being in TX with mh's all over the place is hurting you. Your price is great and I know your mh is great. Hope it sells soon.
Beth
Bethers

Postby kdmac » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 am

Boy, would I ever buy that in a second if there was a way to liquidate what I now have into cash. But, there is no way to do that.

Someone will grab it up in no time. I imagineyou did put it on Craigs List...is anyone using that anymore these days...several years ago I had such fun buying cool stuff on there...don't even look at it now.
kdmac

Next

Return to Trading Post