2008 Itasca Cambria by Winnebago

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

2008 Itasca Cambria by Winnebago

Postby JoanE » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:07 am

Here is a link to my motorhome however it is no longer with this dealer. The price reflects NADA without regard to any upgrades. In late 2013, I replaced all the tires with Michelins, the A/C roof unit was replaced as was the generator motor. I also have the magnetic screens for the front windshield and passenger doors. There is an in motion satellite, all leather interior for front seats, recliner and dinette. There may be other options that I don't remember right now but will update as I remember. Overall, it is in excellent condition. Health prevents me from continuing my full-time travels. Hope to get a B down the road for short trips after my health improves.
This rig was perfect for me as I was full-timing with my dog Maggie. It is easy to drive and has lots of power. The body is fiberglass, not decals. If you are interested, give me a call at 941.266.6293.
http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Campbel ... -112320764

JoanE
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Re: 2008 Itasca Cambria by Winnebago

Postby Birdie » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 am

Joan, sorry to hear that your health has you sidelined for a bit. Hope your Cambria moves quickly for you. It is a totally nice rig! You have maintained her very well. Best of luck on getting healthy quickly.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: 2008 Itasca Cambria by Winnebago

Postby MandysMom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:52 am

Beautiful coach. So sorry you are sidelined at moment. Thoughts and prayers for recovery so you can do what you want.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Trading Post