1999 Born Free 26' Rear side bed

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

1999 Born Free 26' Rear side bed

Postby Excel » Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 pm

I am thinking about selling my BF due to health reasons...my arthritis is very bad in my hands & don't think I can manage the hook ups anymore. I will be getting pictures & will try to post them. It is in excellent condition...I have had the carpeting removed & had laminate wood floors of the best quality installed. It has the overhead entertainment center & a new slimline TV installed with plenty of storage behind. I will be selling it with everything included, dishes, pots, pans, silverware, etc. I also have a queen size zippered Travasack like new that will go with it. It has a generator, an awning, new CD/radio combo, levelers, new Michelin tires & other stuff I've accumulated over time. It is stored in inside storage. I have to go to the storage company to take the pictures. Will post when I get them. One of the things BF is famous for besides it's custom construction is the roll bars in the roof. No one has ever been seriously injured or killed in a BF.... They are built to last...I love my BF & it breaks my heart to sell it, but it is what it is...Just thought I'd post in case anyone is looking for one......

Will also include a Gamin RV760 LMT as I won't need it anymore....Also it has 100,000 miles on a Ford Triton 450 engine. Always maintained & of course all records & manuals will be available Plus tools & misc. equipment.
Price is $23,900.00
Last edited by Excel on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Excel

Re: 1999 Born Free 26' Rear side bed

Postby Lopo » Sun May 31, 2015 9:22 pm

I sent you a PM about your Born Free....
Lopo

Postby gypsyrose1126 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:10 am

I also sent you a PM last week, but not sure it went thru. You can send me a PM also about the RV -- Thanks
Rosemary
gypsyrose1126

Postby Excel » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm

I have sold my Born Free...Had many interested buyers but people from Texas bought it. They were the first serious buyers so I had to keep my word & sold it to them. I wish one of the gals from this forum had bought it because it was perfect & in excellent condition & had many upgrades....spent a lot of money to have it beautiful....
I am sad to have had to let it go, but for health reasons I had little choice....
Just thought I'd update my original post....
Excel

Return to Trading Post