1998 Chinook 21 ft

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

1998 Chinook 21 ft

Postby Bethers » Fri May 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Someone one my Facebook groups has a 21 foot Chinook Concourse for sale. Approximately 60k miles. Pictures look good. It's in Texas.

I don't remember who might still be looking, but if I was, I'd take a closer look at it, so thought I'd mention it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: 1998 Chinook 21 ft

Postby Cudedog » Sat May 23, 2015 12:58 am

What's the price on it? Photos posted anywhere?

I think about a small mhm from time to time. "Thinking" for me is always dangerous.

Thanks.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby Bethers » Sat May 23, 2015 1:09 am

Anne, the asking price is 21k. There are pictures posted on FB. If you are on FB, I shared the post there. If not and you are interested, give me info to pm the person so you can be contacted.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Birdie » Sat May 23, 2015 9:14 am

Beth, remember how well those Chinooks are made? When I first started researching back in 2006, that was on my list! Love the reputation of the Chinook! Good rig.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby Bethers » Sat May 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Birdie wrote:Beth, remember how well those Chinooks are made? When I first started researching back in 2006, that was on my list! Love the reputation of the Chinook! Good rig.

That's exactly why I mentioned it here, Birdie. :-)
Beth
Bethers

Postby Travelinana » Mon May 23, 2016 7:08 am

I had a 24' Chinook Destiny which I sold in 2012...They have done exactly what I suspected would happen...appreciated considerably. Oh how I wish I still had it. To get the same one I will pay 8 to 10 thousand more than I sold her for. I am now looking for a 98 to 2000 21'. I like Chevy and Ford Chassis. Please pass the word along if any of you know of one.. I did read that they are going to resume making the Chinook but it wont be the original family.[color=#BF0040][/color]
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Travelinana » Mon May 23, 2016 7:13 am

I had a 24' Chinook Destiny which I sold in 2012...They have done exactly what I suspected would happen...appreciated considerably. Oh how I wish I still had it. To get the same one I will pay 8 to 10 thousand more than I sold her for. I am now looking for a 98 to 2000 21'. I like Chevy and Ford Chassis. Please pass the word along if any of you know of one.. I did read that they are going to resume making the Chinook but it wont be the original family. It's obvious I have been away from the forum awhile, didn't mean to post twice..also maybe Bether or someone can help me color my post as I did before. I'm doing something wrong.
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby mitch5252 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:33 am

Nancy, you had your opening color ""code" (without my intentionally added space) - [c olor=XXXXX] smack dab in the middle of your post.
The opening color code MUST be just before you want the text color to change.

The closing color code (note the slash) - [/color] must be directly after the last letter you want colored.
mitch5252

Postby avalen » Mon May 23, 2016 8:46 am

I tried to find the post but my phone is not very good at updating to recent posts.
If I can't find later on my laptop, I'll give ya a holler
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Travelinana » Tue May 24, 2016 5:00 am

I am interested too.. I have looked in Texas but don't recall one but I do know they are selling as fast as they come on the market. I wish I remembered who bought mine. They were even older than me and might want to sell it back to me. Thanks Bethers for the color..it's just my thing I guess.What am I doing wrong?
Nancy & Rudy Image
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Travelinana » Tue May 24, 2016 5:22 am

Mitch, I'm so glad to hear from you. I hadn't been able to find a recent post of yours and was just about to post an inquiry on you. I sold the fun finder. I had so many issues going on I sold it about 15 minutes after putting it on craigs list and for what I paid for it. I don't count the expense of the trip because I had such a wonderful hostess and such wonderful accommodations. I did what your instructions said put the code before the first word and after the last one. I'll try again. I'm a terrible student and might drive you crazy. I had it before and surely can again. I haven't even thought about trying any pictures but I do remember Picasa was what I used.
Nancy & Rudy Image
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Travelinana » Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 am

I reread my post just now and Mitch if you read this I didn't mean issues with the fun finder. It was great. The issues were with my life but all seems to have smoothed out.
Nancy & Rudy Image
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Return to Trading Post