Good Foam for sale - GONE

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Good Foam for sale - GONE

Postby Colliemom » Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 am

Those of you who have seen my post in Show off Your Rigs about my new cushions have also see the pictures of the foam we used.

I have three sections of it left. Two are roughly 24 1/2 inches by 29 inches square by 5 inches thick. This is the foam that makes excellent seat cushions. The other is 78 inches long by 22 1/2 inches wide and is 4 inches thick. I used that foam for my bed but it's not quite thick enough for seat cushions per say. Everybody's different.

The foam is High Denisty, Open cell/Reetahne-Either foam. Has rubber based characteristics which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. It will maintain its original shape and density for many years according to the company. You can find out more info about this foam from wwwFoamNMore.com.

After checking the price on what it would cost to have this foam cut to these sizes, I have found the following:

224 1/2 by 29 - $38.46 each
24 x 78 - $81

I'm willing to sell the 24 by 29 for $35 plus shipping costs. The 24 by 78 for $40 plus shipping costs.

The long piece has a few nicks on one side from Sassy's dog nails, but it's fine as far as recovering it for cushions or whatever. No big deal there. Anybody interested or want more info, just PM me.
Last edited by Colliemom on Sat May 24, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Good Foam for sale

Postby mitch5252 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 am

Sue, when I was reading about your remodel, I thought of how you got the new foam into the existing covers. Was it difficult?

I found this video online at the site where I plan to purchase new foam for my dinette cushions (probably a winter project...)

https://buyfoam.com/default.aspx

Pretty cool.

mitch5252

Return to Trading Post