2011 Gulfstream Visa Lightweight 19RSD TT for sale

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

2011 Gulfstream Visa Lightweight 19RSD TT for sale

Postby ialwaysneedaroadtrip » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi Everyone!

Now that my MH is purchased, we can concentrate on selling the TT.

I am including a link to a new one...same year: http://www.rvwholesalers.com/design/Vis ... plan=19RSD

There's links there to all the specs, stock photos, etc.

Here are all the upgrades we did:

We replaced the cheap manufacturer's tires with good quality ones from Discount Tires...any warranty left on them goes with the tires if any of you are aware of Discount's biz practices.

We also upgraded the upper bunk support with strong oak pieces, so now persons of nearly any weight can use it...not just light-weights. We also constructed a ladder with the same oak, which stores easily in the TT.

We upgraded all 3 beds with high-grade, dense foam to put under all 3 of the mattresses; On each of those mattresses are also waterproof liners, as well as high-quality mattress pads...to give you some loft in between you and the foam of the mattress...you won't get hot from it! The mattresses are as clean as the day we brought the TT home. You will also get the sheet sets that fit on these beds.

We reinforced the areas under the microwave and dinette, with oak as well, as hubby was not satisfied with the cheap pine that the manufacturers used.

We also had a lift kit put on the TT by a professional. You would HAVE to do this, as the trailer was built aerodynamic and low to the ground to benefit fuel consumption. However, with that you get bottoming out. The lift job did NOT effect our MPG one iota!

We also replaced 3 key interior light bulbs with LED ones...made a big difference in power use.

We also attached many removable 3M hooks for wet towels, coats, purses...whatever.

Also included is a brand new water hose, a new, short coiled hose to use for blowing out the airlines for winterizing, a Rhino sewage hose set (not new), and an electric water kettle (not new).

It's also easy to store at your home's dinky RV parking spot, because it's narrow and low.

Things you will love about it: The stereo system...it's awesome! The abundance of storage, that is both accessible from the inside and the outside. That it has only 1 axle...much, much cheaper on Turnpikes! And easier to maneuver. You can use smaller trucks to pull it.

We are asking $18500.00 for it. You will pay about $23K today...plus have to do all the upgrades that we did.

Let me know if you are interested, and I can email you the gobs of pics I have :D

After funds have cleared we would be willing to deliver FREE in the surrounding area up to 500 miles!
Cindy, 3 dogs, 2 birds, and 1 turtle

“If you talk to the animals they will talk with you
and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them
you will not know them, and what you do not know
you will fear. What one fears one destroys.” Dan George
ialwaysneedaroadtrip

Return to Trading Post