I'm Selling Serendipidity

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

I'm Selling Serendipidity

Postby Pooker » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:56 am

Yes, it's time to hang up the keys. Wasn't an easy decision and I imagine I'll cry buckets, but the ole calendar keeps rolling on by and before you know it -- you're old! Wasn't the only reason, tho. So, if any of you know someone in the market for a 2013 Pleasure Way Class B with only 9300 miles on it, new tires all around, and newly painted graphics, send me a PM. If you have any tips or hints about making this transition or selling an RV I'd sure appreciate them.

I will continue to drool with jealously reading all your travel posts. I can't complain because I've managed to visit all 50 states and actually camp in all but Alaska and Hawaii over the years. Safe travels, online friends.

Evie
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Re: I'm Selling Serendipidity

Postby Colliemom » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:19 am

Aww, sorry to hear that Evie, but certainly understand. There comes a time for all of us eventually. Have you thought of maybe listing it in the Trading Post thread. You have traveled far and wide and have many great memories to look back on. Best of luck to you and don’t stop posting just cause you are hanging up the keys. Chime in once in awhile. You have a wealth of experience that can be shared with others, especially those just starting out.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Sorry to hear you are selling Evie. I'm thinking of selling mine at the end of summer so I understand the difficulty of the decision process. You might find RV Trader helpful. I sold my last one there and did well. Got a few fake offers or ones making ridiculously low offers but I just deleted those. i notice they also have a Facebook page. Here is a link to their online site. https://www.rvtrader.com/.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby dcricket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:48 am

:( Hi Evie, been a lonnnnng time. I'm so greatful and blessed that our paths crossed in this RVng journey. Hugs and Best wishes always.
You will always be welcome at my campsite when I get back out on the road again. Take care and God Bless.
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Return to Trading Post