Embroidery Machine

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Embroidery Machine

Postby Gentleladybear » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I have an embroidery machine that is up for sale. It is the Husquarvarna Viking Embroidery SE. It will include the machine, embroidery unit, lugage to move it around with, many extra feet, extra embroidery hoops. This machine was always in a non smoking enviroment and is in perfect working shape. This has the touch screen with many, many stitches and designs built in. You can adjust designs on the screen as well. If you are interested pm and we will talk price.

Nan
Nan
Gentleladybear

Re: Embroidery Machine

Postby PeggyinCT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi Nan, I still have my "glo rag" you made for all of us at a Silver River GTG a few years ago. Guess you are either entering a new phase of hobbies or getting a newer machine. Hope to meet up with you again before I hang up my keys. PeggyinFreezing CT
PeggyinCT

Postby Gentleladybear » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Just bought a machine with a lot more gadgets on it, been doing a lot of sewing today and I love it. Hope someone will want my old machine and learn to love embroidery as much as I do.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Rufflesgurl » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Nan - Please PM me with price and age of your embroidery machine. Do you have pictures of it? Thanks,

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Message sent, let me know if you don't receive it.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Embroidery machine pictures/Beth you might want to decrease

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Here are some photos:

Luggage, bottom one for the sewing machine, top for the embroidery unit.

Sewing machine and embroidery unit in their individual containers. This you will put in the luggage for easier hauling.

Sewing machine out, ready to either sew or put the embroidery unit on. Foot pedal to the left of the machine.

Embroidery unit in place so you can embroidery

Machine here has the bobbin/foot drawer removed so you can place the embroidery unit on.

Bobbin/foot drawer open, some of the feet I have are in the drawer but there are more. The foot attached to the machine is the walking foot, great for leather, plastic or quilting.

Machine has a large computer window so you can see the item you are embroidering or select stiches for sewing, quilting or other designs.

Six hoops here, one has a light weight and heavy weight insert for quilting.

I correct myself this machine is about 8 years old. Time passes so fast. BUT it has continual upgrades that can be done by connecting it to your computer and the Viking site. This machine is in perfect condition and has never been used around anyone smoking.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby avalen » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 pm

just wanted to say those are great pictures and the explanations go well, made me understand exactly what I was looking at when I
have no clue what an embroidery machine looks like. If I was into sewing like I used to be, I know that would be a great machine. Hope
you get it sold quickly.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 pm

I think the sizes are perfect - people can really see what they are getting. I'm glad I don't sew, as I'd be tempted otherwise :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Beth it will get you moving for sure. I love to sew when I am closed in for whatever reason, rainy, cold days, days I just don't to go out. Time passes quickly and it is easy to learn
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Gentleladybear wrote:Beth it will get you moving for sure. I love to sew when I am closed in for whatever reason, rainy, cold days, days I just don't to go out. Time passes quickly and it is easy to learn

Sorry, not going to work. I have more "things" in this rig because they'd be good to do on rainy days. They just sit. I bought some small punch embroidery to learn - went and learned how to do it.... by the time I decided to try one, I couldn't even remember how to thread it - or whatever it's called - to get it started - so back they went and still sit in a storage compartment. I'll still with my books :) And my puter and some games.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Trading Post