Fleetwood Tioga 24D Diesel Class C motorhome for sale

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Fleetwood Tioga 24D Diesel Class C motorhome for sale

Postby Wings » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:05 pm

I have a 25ft Diesel Fleetwood Tioga 24D Class C 2013 Motorhome for sale near Houston TX. It is on a sprinter chassis and has a mercedes benz diesel engine. It is in perfect shape and I think is better than new. I owe $62,000 on it and I will sell it for that price. It is a great deal for someone who is looking for a small class c. 21,000 miles. It will be at this price for only 2 weeks. After that I will have to put it up for sale with a dealer because I will be headed out of town for the winter. It has a back double bed and a cabover double bed and 1 slide out. I'm not sure how to post pictures but you can look it up on the internet. I will be happy to answer any questions about it. It has a few extras that I have bought for it that I will throw in.
Claudia (Wings)
Wings

Re: Fleetwood Tioga 24D Diesel Class C motorhome for sale

Postby Birdie » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Claudia, WingsI is such a sweet layout. I know you cared for that beauty I hope it finds a good home soon. Good price and we all know those were great miles and memories you made. Best of luck.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: Fleetwood Tioga 24D Diesel Class C motorhome for sale

Postby Wings » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks Birdie, I have her ready to go to a dealer on Jan 3rd. I will eventually sell her, I'm not worried. I leave in Wings II on Jan 4th, this is why I had such a narrow window to see if anyone needed her as their own at a good price. :)
Wings

Return to Trading Post