Advance ELement Kayak For Sale

Buy - Sell - Barter - Trade
Got something to sell or need to buy something? Here's the place to do it.

Advance ELement Kayak For Sale

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:12 pm

I think I might be ready to sell my Advance Element Kayak. I do need to get it out of storage and take it out on the lake to make sure all systems are go since I haven't used it since 2012 and the Alaska trip. I think this pic may be of Nan's Advance Element but we have the same model so it will do. I think we both had our AE that GTGer.

You can look it up on line to get all the details though since this model is a few years old they might be making them a few pounds lighter. They do like to do that.

For those of you that haven't been to gtgs with me....it seems that I have collected several inflatable kayaks over the past 5-6 years. I still have my two inflatable Sea Eagles. They weight a bit more and aren't quite as nimble as the Advance Element but are easier for me to get into and out of without fear of landing in the lake. I never was all that coordinated and with age this talent has not improved. The two Sea Eagles are also more comfortable for the dogs and allow me to move my legs around and reposition my butt more which on long paddles helps my hips and knees.

I can bring it with me to the Kansas gtg if anyone wants to try it out there.

For now I am asking $300. or best offer. :) PM me if you are interested or have any questions you would rather not ask out loud. :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Return to Trading Post