my new invention

my new invention

Postby dpf » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 pm

I very seldom get a craving for anything sweet and for that reason I seldom have any sweet snacks in the house. But one night this week I had the sweet munchies really really bad! Went to the pantry and there was nothing...except a can of the coconut pecan frosting that I keep on hand in case I get that last minute call from the church asking for a cake for a funeral. Looked at it and a box and Rtiz crackers and thought "What the H....I'll give it a try" Spread the frosting on a couple of crackers and it was excellent! Tonight my neighbor came over and I shared my new invention with her and she thought it was pretty outstanding too!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Re: my new invention

Postby VickieP » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 am

That does sound yummy, that frosting is the only way I'll eat coconut other than Pina Coladas, that is! :D
Anyway, don't you know "Everything tastes better on a Ritz" :lol: I remember those commercials!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby avalen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I did the same exact thing about a month ago, although I didn't have Ritz, I had
to do with my saltines. Was good, but I did the saltines and chocolate frosting
once and THAT was excellent!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Mrssissy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 am

Sounds worth a try.
For a snack at my office I would always keep some Ritz on hand with peanut butter and preserves.
Put a dab of peanut butter on the cracker make a hole in the peanut butter add a dolop of strawberry preserves and pop it. So convienent.
2003 Fleetwood Providence with a 2008 Saturn Aura toad
Mrssissy

Return to Recipes