2-Minute Tiramisu

2-Minute Tiramisu

Postby mitch5252 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:59 am

I keep saying I'm not crazy about sweets - who am I trying to kid???? Seriously, though - here's a GREAT recipe we tried last night...SOOOO easy and my husband, who doesn't lately like 'new' things, LOVED it. The only thing I did differently was to put the pudding in a small ramekin to mix in the coffee - made it much easier, but I guess if you're camping, you wouldn't want that extra dish to clean up. Ah - paper bowl. Or a paper cup (little larger than bathroom size)...

Oh, yeah, I forgot to get the Cool Whip at the store, too. I'll bet it's even MORE delicious with that tasty little addition!

Two-Minute Tiramisu

Prep Time: 2 min
Total Time: 2 min

Makes: 2 servings, one dessert each

2 tsp. GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Sugar Free Suisse Mocha
2 JELL-O Vanilla Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks
1 pack (0.74 oz.) 100 CALORIE PACKS LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookie Crisps, divided
2 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping

FOR EACH DESSERT:

STIR 1 tsp. of the flavored instant coffee into 1 pudding snack; sprinkle with half of the cookie crisps.

TOP with 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping.

Repeat for 2nd dessert.

VARIATION: Prepare as directed, using 1 pack (0.81 oz.) 100 CALORIE PACKS OREO Thin Crisps.

ON EDIT: I just found this picture from the Kraft Foods website. I crushed my cookies (because it wasn't clear in the original recipe), and I think, based on this picture, I like the cookies crumbled. Looks like an entire cookie would be a bit much in a mouthful. But it's purdy, though...wish I'd seen that picture BEFORE I made ours last night - first one was pretty ugly since I tried stirring in the coffee and sprinkling the cookies in the original pudding container!!! Ha!

........................ . . . . . . . . . ....... Image
mitch5252

Re: 2-Minute Tiramisu

Postby avalen » Thu May 14, 2009 6:58 pm

I LOVE puddings and I also love shortbread cookies, so that looks really yummy
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: 2-Minute Tiramisu

Postby Bethers » Fri May 15, 2009 10:45 am

I don't drink coffee - but am thinking this would work with a hot chocolate mix. Might have to try that!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Recipes