Air Fryer Steak Bites

Air Fryer Steak Bites

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:57 pm

I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good and is obviously very easy. You can switch out for a different cut of steak and use your favorite seasonings instead, also.

Air Fryer Steak Bites from forktospoon.com

Servings: 6
Ingredients
2 top boneless sirloin (about 2 lbs)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt flakes
1 tsp coarse black pepper
½ tsp dried thyme
4 cloves black garlic
8 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
Steps
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes.
Cut steak into bite-sized pieces and discard any fat. Add to a mixing bowl with olive oil, sea salt flakes, black pepper, dried thyme, and half of the minced black garlic (2 cloves). Toss to coat.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange steak bites in a single layer in the basket—Cook for 8 minutes. Stop halfway through cooking time and shake the basket to turn the steak bites over.
Meanwhile, melt the butter. Add remaining minced garlic, garlic salt, and parsley to the butter. Stir to combine
Remove steak bites from the air fryer and toss in the melted butter.
Serve immediately.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Air Fryer Steak Bites

Postby MandysMom » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:06 am

I use rib eye or NY cut steaks for this on a regular basis. Only my seasonings are salt and pepper only. Never use oil on the steak bites as they don't need it. Also, read many reports that using sprays on AF basket can result in damage to coating, so I never do. A 1lb rib eye cut in bites takes about 6 min at 400° in my Cosori. With leaner cuts such as sirloin, be very careful not to overlook, or they can be tough.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Recipes