Super Crispy Airfryer Wings

Postby Shirlv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Re: Super Crispy Airfryer Wings

Postby Bethers » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:26 pm

I found the recipe alone. Which version did you make?
Super Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings (3 Ways!)
The BEST ever SUPER CRISPY chicken wings cooked in the air-fryer (NO OIL!) 3 ways (Buffalo, Honey BBQ, & Garlic Parmesan) in just 30 Minutes!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time30 minutes
Servings4 people
Cost$4
Ingredients
2 lbs Chicken wings
1 tbs baking powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Garlic Parmesan Wings
¼ cup butter
3 cloves garlic minced
½ cup grated parmesan cheese freshly grated or pre-grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley leaves

Buffalo Wings
¼ cup butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
Salt

Honey Bbq Wings
1 cup bbq sauce
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tsp sriracha or hot sauce optional

Instructions
Remove tips of chicken wings and split at the joint. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with 1 tablespoon baking powder and a dash of salt and pepper. Transfer to air-fryer basket and place in the air fryer.
Cook at 375F for 25 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time. Increase the temperature to 420F or highest setting and bake for another 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and brown. Remove from air fryer and immediately toss in wing sauce of choice.

To Make Garlic Parmesan Wings
Cook garlic in butter then turn off the heat and pour it into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients along with the wings to the bowl and toss.

To Make Buffalo Wings
Cook butter with garlic for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and pour into a large bowl. Add hot sauce and salt. Stir in wings.

To Make Honey bbq wings
Simmer all ingredients in a small pot or pan. Transfer to a bowl and toss in wings.

Notes
Serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing and chopped celery and carrots.
You will need a large air-fryer in order to cook wings in one batch in a single layer.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Shirlv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Beth, thanks. I didn’t make any sauce this time. Thought I had enough calories with pasta salad. :)
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby Bethers » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:16 pm

Shirlv wrote:Beth, thanks. I didn’t make any sauce this time. Thought I had enough calories with pasta salad. :)

I probably won't make any of the sauces either, at least not the first time. But it's good to have them.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MandysMom » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:46 am

I made wings in my new Cosori AF tonight. Dried them, put on a bit of olive oil them baking powder. Granulated garlic and Montreal chicken seasoning then into AF. Ate the whole batch of a dozen. Yummy.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Recipes