no churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

no churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

Postby snowball » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Ran across this recipe on FB made it at my sisters in Vegas then again at my Daughter's in Utah.. both times really good
very easy to make as well..

Ingredients:
2 C. cold heavy whipping cream
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 C. Hershey's chocolate syrup
3-4 T. creamy peanut butter
14 Chocolate peanut butter cups,,, divided ( I used mini ones and still chunked them up)
Instructions:
Whip the whip cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form*
Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup and gently fold into to whipped cream until all combined.
Chop up 12 of the peanut butter cups...and fold into the mixture take the peanut butter and drop into the mixture small bits at a time stir but don't incorporate it into the mixture...you want to get bites of peanut butter...
pour into your freezer container (the poster used a 9x5 loaf pan ) so that is what I did it was full...Cover with plastic wrap or lid if it has one...and freeze for 5-6 hours until it is the consistency you desire.
*the only comment I have is the morsels seem to go to the bottom of pan not sure if that is the nature of the recipe or if
I had the peaks too soft.. when I make it again will have to try less soft peaks...
this was really creamy not sure how many servings guess it depends upon the size of the serving :lol:
sheila
snowball

Return to Recipes