Strawberry Cheesecake Lush

Postby snowball » Tue May 05, 2015 1:39 am

Tried this recipe the other day tasted really good however couldn't find the cheesecake flavor pudding
so used vanilla. I think it could be divided easily to make a smaller amount however that said gtg have more
there :lol:
1 pkg Golden Oreos (36 cookies) (I don't know why you couldn't use graham crackers)
6 T. butter, melted
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 C. powdered sugar
1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip, divided
2 packages (3.4 oz. each) instant cheesecake pudding mix
3 C. milk
3 1/2 C. sliced strawberries
Crush the entire package of Oreos. A food processor works great for this..otherwise use a plastic bag and rolling pin. when the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a bowl and mix in 6 T. melted butter. press the cookie mixture into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
Next, beat together 1 C. powdered sugar, the cream cheese and 1 C. Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix milk and another 1 C. Cool Whip. spread over the cream cheese layer.
Layer the sliced strawberries on top and spread the remaining Cool Whip on Top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
I'm eating it as we speak and it is really good. But it is also one of those can't let sit for many days.
I'd also use whipped cream and why not chocolate pudding and raspberries? Or bananas or?????????
sheila
snowball

Re: Strawberry Cheesecake Lush

Postby MandysMom » Tue May 05, 2015 2:47 am

Sounds yummy.
MandysMom

Return to Recipes