Homemade Italian Bread

Re: Homemade Italian Bread

Postby IrishIroamed » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am

Mitch - another reason to come thru IL & WI during your 2015 trip ~~~ you can get some real Gonella bread :P
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 am

Another reason I couldn't give my bread to say, a nursing home (and I'm sure Vickie's right about her point), is that I live 40 miles from a nursing home - a bit too far to drive to deliver a $0.50 loaf of bread!!! :)

And, I actually have visiting Chicagoland friends deliver Gonnella Bread as the "fee" for a room reservation at The Blue Marlin! I have a loaf being delivered the first part of May.

My brother is going to try this recipe today...he does NOT have the patience to wait 2 days for a loaf of bread, although he's a FAR better cook than I am.
mitch5252

Postby sharon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 am

avalen wrote:now, before you throw it out, lets slice it lengthwise, slap some garlic butter on it and toast it :D :D :D mmmmmmm

Knock it off Alice!! I'm dyin' here! My tummy is growling like a bears when it comes out of hibernation!! :lol: :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby avalen » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 am

:lol:
sharon wrote:
avalen wrote:now, before you throw it out, lets slice it lengthwise, slap some garlic butter on it and toast it :D :D :D mmmmmmm

Knock it off Alice!! I'm dyin' here! My tummy is growling like a bears when it comes out of hibernation!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Previous

Return to Recipes