Another No-Knead Bread

Re: Another No-Knead Bread

Postby Forestgal » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Okay, I'm confused ...

Neopolitan or Napoleon? What the heck are you all talking about????
Forestgal

Postby sharon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Forestgal wrote:Okay, I'm confused ...

Neopolitan or Napoleon? What the heck are you all talking about????

The doofus has her words mixed up...again. I told her she had a Napoleon Complex which is what some vertically challenged people get and she thought I was talking about ice cream. :lol: She thinks she's persecuted but that's another kind of complex. I forget what it's called but I'm sure I'll remember sometime in the middle of the night. That's usually what happens, anyway.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby fundiegirl » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

i'm a bread-o-holic too, not quite sober....i dont eat nearly as much bread as i used to, since i'm gluten intolerant and store bought gluten free bread is VERY expensive--i'm talking like around 5 bucks for a loaf about half or third the size of a generic white bread loaf :shock: or the same price for one mix which still makes a dinky little loaf. so i use my bread machine :D i use a regular bread machine recipe, substituting a good-quality flour mix for the bread flour, and using flaxseed meal, buckwheat, and/or oatmeal to make it whole grain :) i just add some xanthan gum (the best available substitute for gluten), an extra egg, and extra liquid. i usually slather a slice of my bread with peanut butter and drizzle on it some honey, YUM!! :P
fundiegirl

Previous

Return to Recipes