Easy Baked Potato Soup :)

Easy Baked Potato Soup :)

Postby Barbzeee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Ok, now everyone has there weekness.. this will do it.. but of coures like I tell you all.. you only have to have just a little bit LOL yeah, sure... but here goes.. this will stick to your ribs.

Baked Potato Soup My Way.

1/4 cup chopped onion
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Cream of Mushroom Soup Healthy Request
1 can Carnation Evaporated Skim Milk
2 full cups (12 ounces) diced, unpeeled baked russet potatoes
4 Strips of cooked Bacon .. crumbled..
3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft rf Cheddar cheese reduced fat
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1 TBlsp Butter/margerine or spray .. your choice :)

Saute chopped onions in butter.. for 5 minutes ..then add Soup, Milk, Potatoes and Bacon till heated through.
Simmer about 10 minutes.. folding..not stirring or you'll get mashed soup LOL.. then add the Cheese and Green
Onions .. and again fold..till cheese melts... this is wonderful.. you can serve with a dash of sour cream..

Now if you have left overs.. you can reheat ..just add a little skim milk to it.. and low heat..fold not stir..

Tell me how you like this one... I mean if you like baked potatoes.. you'll love this and I hear ya about the cream of mushroom soup.. try it with cream of celery.. but do give this baby a try..

Enjoy

God Bless....I'm hungry.. !!!!

Tip... when I'm wanting to make this soup... every time I make baked potatoes I save some and use it for this.. see so you don't even have to do it all the same day... just plan ahead.... tonight I'm doing baked chicken and making an extra potato..for who.. for soup :) got cha !!!

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Return to Recipes