Coconino National Forest Peaks District

Re: Coconino National Forest Peaks District

Postby Deeann » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:41 am

The govt has all but acknowledged that UFO's are out there. UFO's have been spotted too many times and there is too much evidence for it to be hoaxes. The military has been tracking them for years on radar. They've been seen by professional civilian and military pilots, and millions of others over the years. The evidence of their existence is overwhelming. A person would have to be naïve not to believe they're out there. The same goes for bigfoot.

To the naysayers who have to see something with their own eyes to believe it, I say: "Have you seen the Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace, Vatican City, etc. with your own eyes? If not, then how do you know they exist?"

"Well, I've seen pictures of those places so I know they exist."

"Yes, and there are pictures of UFO's and Bigfoot too."

After that they pretty much keep quiet. LOL
Deeann

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:28 am

Live from other galaxies makes sense. How can there be so much diversity of life on this one little planet and nothing else in the universe?

And Nikki, you weren't a PITA, it was fun watching you learn new things. We all went thru the learning stage. As for driving I-10, its about the only way to get OUT of Texas. I HATE the drive west to El Paso as anyone who has ever talked to me, knows. I call it the drive from hell; always windy and NO scenery at all.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Deeann » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 am

Karen, I haven't driven thru west Texas in quite a few years but as I recall it is pretty dreary. I used to dread driving across the panhandle of Texas, or Kansas, or anyplace like it. Then I realized one day that God created those landscapes for a particular purpose. After that I began to appreciate the endless miles of wheat farms, the vast arid deserts, the flat plains of the Texas panhandle. To me those places still are not as pretty as the mountains but I've found a new way to look at them, and I've discovered that they have their own serene beauty. Once I considered Gods hand in creation it really opened my eyes. Now when I drive along I look at things and talk to God about them. "Wow, Lord, that's a neat grove of trees. Boy, this is really flat land here, Lord. Good for grazing cattle, huh? Gee, these rolling hills just go on forever. Good idea, Lord." I guess this sounds kind of silly but I enjoy all scenery now more than I used to. I just figure that God made that scenery for me to enjoy so I'm going to appreciate and enjoy it.

That's how I see it anyway.

As for I-10......that was man made. lol
Deeann

Postby Olive6001 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 am

Karen, thanks for the kind words. Deann, it is all in our attitude, isn't it.

I'm getting out of Texas by heading north on 281, west on 40, north on 395 and then west on whatever sounds good at the time and whether I feel the urge to visit friends in San Francisco area. Mtngal helped me choose this route. Thank you!
Nikki and Olive
2005 B Touring Cruiser
Olive6001

Postby cnq50b » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Deeann wrote:Karen, I haven't driven thru west Texas in quite a few years but as I recall it is pretty dreary. I used to dread driving across the panhandle of Texas, or Kansas, or anyplace like it. Then I realized one day that God created those landscapes for a particular purpose. After that I began to appreciate the endless miles of wheat farms, the vast arid deserts, the flat plains of the Texas panhandle. To me those places still are not as pretty as the mountains but I've found a new way to look at them, and I've discovered that they have their own serene beauty. Once I considered Gods hand in creation it really opened my eyes. Now when I drive along I look at things and talk to God about them. "Wow, Lord, that's a neat grove of trees. Boy, this is really flat land here, Lord. Good for grazing cattle, huh? Gee, these rolling hills just go on forever. Good idea, Lord." I guess this sounds kind of silly but I enjoy all scenery now more than I used to. I just figure that God made that scenery for me to enjoy so I'm going to appreciate and enjoy it.

That's how I see it anyway.

As for I-10......that was man made. lol

Love your take on this beautiful land. And I agree!!! I love to see the different landscapes & wonder at their beauty. I think about the people crossing the prairies & the people who live there now - what are their lives like... I also am constantly grateful for the ability to drive far & wide in this country - without borders, without passports (except the senior pass, of course) or fears - all we need is gas money & we are free to roam. Thanks for the reminder... :D
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Previous

Return to Boondocking